Random good picture Not show
(1) He's a leftover from the hippies in the 1960s.
(2) In the early Sixties hippies arrived, attracted by the island's 'good karma' and physical beauty.
(3) The town is a haven for artists and hippies.
(4) No wild-talking hippies had taken part in the planning.
(5) The hippies have proved a sturdier breed than most.
(6) They're hippies or gypsies or squatters or whatever, and they've already started camping out there as best they can.
(7) Hundreds of hippies converge on Stonehenge to celebrate the summer solstice.
(8) Hippies and vets mingled in the meadow all through the day.
(9) I met my first hippies there and liked them, liked their music, liked their style.
(10) You're just a bunch of sweet old peace-loving hippies, aren't you?
(11) Half a million hippies joined together to make history.
(12) In western cities, hippies walk abroad.
(13) The hippies ripped off the grocery store.
(14) Rednecks, hippies, misfits - we're all the same.
(15) MELISSA: The hippies dressed in very casual ways.
(16) First they let the house go to rack and ruin, then the garden; now they were sheltering hippies.
(17) The party is not a motley collection of ageing hippies, but an arm of a wealthy and complex organisation.
(18) And the local council is urging Oxfam to cancel the event, fearing the hippies will return.
(19) It also provided another link between the radicals and the radicalized hippies.
(20) Imagine just inside the entrance to the Hall of Justice a head shop with burning incense and cops dressed as hippies.
(21) And then there were the free pop concerts which attracted as many as a quarter of a million hippies.
(22) Except for pasting the occasional coconut tree with small advertisements for acupuncture, the hippies have done little to disfigure this beautiful spot.
(23) And so, last year, he fobbed his house off on a couple of unsuspecting hippies, and split.
(24) The police have also taken on the football hooligans, the hippies, and the criminal gangs.
(25) Up to now the police have played a passive role with the hippies, preferring to keep a watchful eye on them.
(26) Voice over Oxfam is adamant that the charity concert will not attract the hippies back to the area.
(27) It provided a vocabulary for the mass marketing of hippies.
(28) A fussy neighbour broke his collar bone building barricades against the hippies. Sentencedict.com
(29) She might under some circumstances be submissive, like these dreary girls you see padding along in the moccasin tracks of hippies.
(30) He could have been right at that, when one considers the trips that hippies take after eating some types of mushroom.