Random good picture Not show
1. He was a sacrificial lamb to a system that destroyed him.
2. The victim was tied to a sacrificial altar.
3. They made sacrificial offerings to the gods.
4. I am not going to be a sacrificial lamb on the altar of political correctness.
5. The priest held up the head of the sacrificial goat.
6. We knew the department would be a sacrificial lamb when the time came to cut staff.
7. Our department became the sacrificial lamb when the company decided to downsize .
8. And the sacrificial victim is yourself.
9. Would she take pleasure in sacrificial murder?
10. Is she perhaps a sacrificial victim?
11. Alice set the torch down on the sacrificial slab.
12. One sacrificial lamb has been offered.
13. So where were these sacrificial adopted broods coming from?
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. Yet again, housing is the main sacrificial victim.
15. She was tied to a sacrificial altar.
16. Now he is Yahweh's sacrificial victim.
17. And at their feet, a white-clad sacrificial victim, was the body.
18. He cast Alvin as a sacrificial fowl-carrier instead, but Alvin pulled out altogether when he became sick with mononucleosis.
19. He had to shift the blame(sentencedict.com), find a sacrificial victim.
20. There were probably also sacrificial tables and statues of deities, like the clay goddess found at the sacred enclosure of Sachturia.
21. Between the huts were stone platforms holding Lulic poles carrying sacrificial buffaloes' horns.
22. Needless to say it has so far proved difficult to find any sacrificial lambs among the building trade.
23. She demanded strict ritual performances from them, a proper place to live, sacrificial objects and so on.
24. In most cases, however, the imam was a sort of sacrificial victim.
25. Originally he would have symbolised vegetative fertility, and possibly even the sacrificial May King.
26. From his self-proclaimed position as guardian of the rightwing flock, he has become a sacrificial lamb.
27. The Incas killed each other to ensure a supply of human blood as sacrificial fertiliser for their potato planting rites.
28. The subscriptions promised on that evening of ￡13.2s.6d, from a group of largely poor men, were sacrificial.
29. There isn't much you can do about this other than vengefully shoot up the sacrificial unit in your following turn.
30. They were in the middle of a hideous ritual, and they were the sacrificial victims.
More similar words: sacrifice, artificial, official, officially, superficial, unofficial, beneficial, superficiality, sacrilege, sacrilegious, orifice, terrific, soporific, purification, officiate, clarification, esterification, judicial, electrification, beneficiary, financial crisis, judicial branch, judicial review, judicial activism, sacred, massacre, sacrament, sacramental, acrid, alacrity.