Similar words: nuptials, preferential, deferential, inferential, deferentially, presidential, straighten up, eruption. Meaning: adj. relating to events before a marriage.
Random good picture Not show
1) He asked her to sign a prenuptial agreement when they got engaged.
2) I never negotiated a corporate prenuptial agreement and never received a golden handshake.
3) Firstly, this little episode exposes pre-nuptial contracts in this country to be the complete waste of paper they are.
4) They also signed a pre-nuptial agreement supposedly restricting Meg's payout to ￡100,000 should the marriage fail.
5) A divorce lawyer must know prenuptial contracts.
6) Prenuptial agreements seem fashionable in the West.
7) Another problem a prenuptial agreement signed under pressure.
8) A divorce lawyer must prenuptial contracts.
9) These days many couples a prenuptial agreement to protect their assets.
10) There are two types of prenuptial agreements: marriage contract for people who are married or about to be married,(http://sentencedict.com/prenuptial.html) and cohabitation agreement for unmarried couples.
11) But practically speaking, a prenuptial agreement does save a lot of time and disputes in court," Shanghai divorce lawyer Mike Liang said.
12) Prenuptial agreements, not unusual in the West, are legal contracts signed before two people enter civil union, and include details of property division.
13) Seriously. Unless there's prenuptial option or you feel really confident in your pro bono abilities, courts are usually only good for splitting hairs between legally married couples with lawyers.
14) I think they got some sort of prenuptial agreement in place.
15) With both parties worth many millions of dollars, legal sources said the pair likely has some form of prenuptial agreement.
16) She said she made sure she had an ironclad prenuptial agreement.
17) For example a divorce lawyer must know all about marriage law and prenuptial contracts.
18) Therefore , it is smart and realistic for bride to accept a prenuptial agreement.
19) Although Spielberg tried to fight for his assets, the judge ruled that the prenuptial agreement written on a napkin was not legally authorized and there was no legal representation to witness it.
20) Of course , it is uneasy for both a prenuptial agreement.
21) However even for well-matched fuerdai couples, their parents insist prenuptial agreements are still vital to prevent conflicts in the event of a divorce.
22) Many Hollywood stars ask their partner to sign a prenuptial agreement when they get engaged.
23) Personally, I believe it is essential to establish a prenuptial agreement prior to the marriage.
24) There is growing concern about the increase in the number of prenuptial agreements.
25) Protecting children from a previous marriage is a strong reason for prenuptial contracts.
26) Forensic accountant Jeffrey Nedas agrees that some women would do well to consider a prenuptial agreement.
More similar words: nuptials, preferential, deferential, inferential, deferentially, presidential, straighten up, eruption, corruption, disruption, disruptive, interruption, strenuous, egyptian, strenuously, renunciation, initial, martial, partial, spatial, bestial, palatial, initially, partially, martial law, essential, impartial, sequential, celestial, potential.