Random good picture Not show
1. He complained of feeling unwell.
2. I feel decidedly unwell this morning.
3. She said she was feeling unwell and went home.
4. I feel unwell/sick/terrible; I don't feel well.
5. He felt unwell this morning.
6. I hear you've been unwell recently.
7. She had been feeling unwell.
8. Paul was unwell last night with a stomach upset.
9. Tony has been unwell over the weekend .
10. She's been very unwell, but she's on the mend now.
11. One of the actors was unwell and couldn't go on with the performance.
12. If he's unwell, that's all the more reason to go and see him.
13. When we are tired, tense, depressed or unwell, we feel pain much more.
14. You should delay vaccination if you are unwell with a fever.
15. Ruth had decided to say she'd been unwell, and had been given a few days off to recover her strength.
16. When we feel unwell in some way or another we do not always recognize stress as the culprit.
17. Given that they're feeling unwell to start with, this can lead to tears.
18. Nigel was really unwell at the last minute with a bad bout of flu, but decided not to cancel.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. If you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or an infection, withdraw.
20. Susceptible people experience flushing and feel unwell when they eat foods containing these compounds.
21. By lunchtime she was distinctly unwell and the school nurse told her she had a temperature and sent her home.
22. Loi felt very unwell, and Joe was trying to treat the infection with a different type of antibiotic.
23. Other scholars heard that he was unwell and sent him notes made remote by their instinct that his straits must mortify him.
24. Tom had been unwell for some time but had refused to see a doctor.
25. He had been riding in Hyde Park, but felt unwell as he was being driven back to his office late this afternoon.
26. I had been warned off visiting her while she was still unwell.
27. I usually park in Newgate Street, but when feeling unwell have occasionally parked on this road to cut down the walking.
28. Your Mr Bernard is, by the by, even if unwell, a terrific fellow.
29. It is best to make a firm rule not to fly if you are feeling unwell or unenthusiastic.
30. Almost certainly if you were suffering from such an illness you would have other symptoms to indicate that you were unwell.
More similar words: unwelcome, well, swell, dwell, as well, well off, farewell, swelled, well-known, dwell on, well known, dweller, as well as, well nigh, well-bred, swelling, well-to-do, may as well, dwelling, wellness, well-being, groundswell, well-educated, well behaved, well-mannered, oliver cromwell, put on weight, commonwealth, runway, unwieldy.