Random good picture Not show
1. France is expected to detonate its first nuclear device in the next few days.
2. An engineer tried to detonate the mine.
3. A remote control device was used to detonate the bomb.
4. I feel like a bomb about to detonate.
5. The bomb failed to detonate.
6. I intend to detonate it as the first craft land.
7. Bombs in the magazine detonate in chain reaction in a split second.
8. He would try to detonate the hatch bolts when he was about a hundred metres above the river.
9. We could detonate a very small atom bomb in the vicinity of another.
10. It is illegal to detonate any nuclear weapon.
11. And they're planning to detonate a dirty bomb.
12. Two other bombs failed to detonate.
13. That's when we detonate a small nuclear device.
14. One may not detonate a nuclear device in the city.
15. Amatols in the form of cast charges detonate more readily than TNT in the same form.
16. The warhead is set to detonate just above the target to maximise the damage.
17. So where would you detonate a nuke if you were the Chechens?
18. Do we detonate if the other Arabs go into the room with him?
19. The beauty of C4 is that you can apply pressure or heat and it will not detonate.
20. In court he was a good enough actor to detonate his one-liners with a casual deadliness.
21. I felt like a walking time bomb, set to detonate in sixty minutes.
22. Police had already thwarted attempts to bring two huge van bombs to Madrid[sentencedict.com/detonate.html], and to detonate a car bomb in Bilbao.
23. After clearing the area, police used a robot to detonate the device, estimated at more than 4 pounds.
24. Then there was the time Vic and company decided to detonate a smorgasbord of Spam and boiled sweets.
25. Alr support came and strafed and bombed the wood line, trying to detonate any more mines.
26. Beryllium bronze alloy explosion-proof tools: belongs to the national class C level product, in a concentration of 21% hydrogen gas homework not detonate gas.
27. Shaman spell Fire Nova Totem will no longer sometimes detonate without doing any damage.
28. The Black Ops did not evacuate, instead the scale of the Black Ops operation increased, as they had secret orders to detonate a thermonuclear warhead and destroy the facility.
29. 2010-11-11 A failed parcel bomb found on the cargo plane at East Midlands airport last month was timed to detonate over the Eastern seaboard of the United States, British police said.
30. Nitroguanicline may be regarded as an explosive which is powerful, but difficult to detonate.
More similar words: donate, resonate, affectionate, get on, skeleton, get on with, zonation, donation, national, deteriorate, nationalism, once upon a time, international, innate, Senate, nominate, dominate, ruminate, originate, eliminate, obstinate, laminated, hallucinate, coordinate, subordinate, illuminate, fortunately, nation-state, contaminate, unfortunately.