Random good picture Not show
1. Who's scrawled all over the wall?
2. He scrawled a hasty note to his wife.
3. Someone had scrawled all over my notes.
4. I scrawled a quick note to Judith and put it under her door.
5. I tried to read his directions, scrawled on a piece of paper.
6. He scrawled his name at the bottom of the page.
7. He scrawled his name across the bill.
8. She scrawled a few words on a postcard.
9. Someone had scrawled graffiti across the wall.
10. Someone had scrawled "Scum" on his car.
11. The baby scrawled on the table - top.
12. Someone had scrawled graffiti all over the school walls.
13. Racial epithets were scrawled on the walls.
14. She had scrawled me a note in her familiar scratchy handwriting.
15. She had scrawled a note in chalk across the blackboard.
16. There were scrawled adverts for discos.
17. Jim scrawled his signature across the bottom of the page.
18. Romanov scrawled his signature between the two X's with the proffered gold pen.
19. The girl behind the beauty-counter at Lewis's had scrawled her name in pencil on the window frame.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
20. Abadi's goals as local museum director are scrawled on a piece of ragged pink paper: Add a few more mannequins.
21. At the head of each arrow(Sentencedict.com), he scrawled further appreciation.
22. Someone had scrawled a strange symbol on the wall above the bed.
23. Names scrawled inside the boat matched those of migrants en route to join family members in Britain who had never arrived.
24. He scrawled them on pieces of newspaper, scraps of the Congressional Record, or junk mail that he picked up.
25. With a sinking heart I noticed that he was holding up a piece of torn cardboard with my name scrawled on it.
26. The other students were all Cro-Magnons, Heavy Metal fans who scrawled graffiti on their course binders.
27. The Blue Girl, its arrival announced weeks before by a note scrawled in pink on hot-turquoise stationery, comes crated.
28. She tried to make sense of the dozens of scrawled, mostly incoherent pages Vilma sent in return.
29. When the post came, she searched anxiously for his scrawled handwriting.
30. In his methodical way, he took up the next one, scrawled flamboyantly on Basildon Bond notepaper.