Random good picture Not show
1. His bluff exterior belied a connoisseur of antiques.
2. He could bluff his way through any difficulty.
3. Wade was a hearty, bluff, athletic sort of guy.
4. However did Mina manage to bluff her way into that job?
5. They suspected this was a double bluff on the part of Cairo Intelligence.
6. The threat was only a bluff.
7. He had a bluff way of speaking.
8. What we're at here is a game of bluff.
9. The Socialists have decided to call the opposition's bluff.
10. It was just a game of bluff.
11. He was a bluff no-nonsense administrator.
12. It is not easy to climb a bluff mountain.
13. I hope we'll be able to bluff our way past the guard.
14. It's queer that he managed to bluff his way through all the difficulties.
15. He has a bluff way of speaking, but a kind heart.
16. 'I was with Don,' she said, deciding to bluff it out .
17. He is kind and friendly despite his rather bluff manner.
18. Beneath his bluff exterior he was really quite a sensitive man.
19. Despite her bluff manner(Sentencedict.com), she's actually a very kind woman.
20. There is no greater thrill than to bluff a man, trap him and outfox him.
21. I can't bluff - she'd see right through me .
22. If he asks any difficult questions, you'll have to bluff it out.
23. When he threatened to dismiss me I called his bluff.
24. Here come the police; do you think we can bluff it out?
25. This open face makes it impossible for her to bluff.
26. The company's threat to sack anyone who went on strike was just bluff.
27. When she said she was leaving him, he thought it was only a bluff.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. It is essential to build up the military option and show that this is not a bluff.
29. Whatever you say, you must do it. This isn't a game of bluff .
30. He said he would resign if he didn't get more money, but it was only a bluff.