Similar words: heavily, saving, craving, heavy, heave, living thing, moving, living. Meaning: [hɪːv] n. 1. an upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling) 2. breathing heavily (as after exertion) 3. the act of lifting something with great effort 4. throwing something heavy (with great effort). adj. rising and falling alternately as in waves.
Random good picture Not show
1. The waters were heaving up in great swells.
2. She gasped for breath, her chest heaving.
3. He cleared a space, heaving boxes out of the way.
4. The city was heaving with shoppers.
5. The Happy Bunny club was heaving.
6. He said he agreed, heaving a sigh.
7. His head was heaving with a bump at once.
8. He stood on the heaving deck.
9. The place was heaving with journalists.
10. The tide is heaving.
11. When he left, Karen found herself heaving a huge sigh of relief.
12. He ran to me with his chest heaving heavily and gave the letter to me.
13. He came to a stop, his chest heaving, his thoughts in turmoil.
14. I kept heaving when the ship was going into the sea.
15. The country's politicians are already heaving a collective sigh of relief.
16. Kathleen found herself heaving a sigh of relief.
17. Danskin rolled over on his back, his belly heaving.
18. Her shoulders heaving up and down.
19. Benjamin and Agrippa, chests heaving(sentencedict.com), cleaned their weapons.
20. He faced me, his chest heaving.
21. The water companies are heaving a sigh of relief.
22. My chest was heaving with the effort.
23. She was covered in cold sweat, her chest heaving.
24. Piper O'Rourke sank to the floor, her chest heaving, unable to draw breath.
25. The heaving mare glared back at him, too exhausted to move.
26. He fell back into the water, his breath rasping in his heaving chest.sentencedict .com
27. He worked fast, cutting and slicing the turf neatly, heaving the sod to one side.
28. She's trembling violently and she starts to retch, leaning against me for support as the heaving racks her.
29. Smoke that smelt of churches poured from the wicks, drifted over the slowly heaving ocean, hid their feet.
30. The policeman is sitting on the floor in a pool of coffee, holding his knees into his heaving chest.
More similar words: heavily, saving, craving, heavy, heave, living thing, moving, living, serving, skydiving, revolving, eavesdropping, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, gravity, weave, leave, navigate, behavior, depravity, leave off, leave for, leave out, behavioral, leave alone, divine, convince, province, leave behind, be available.