Antonym: lioness. Similar words: billion, million, portfolio, supercilious, ameliorate, rebellious, punctilious, constitutional convention. Meaning: ['laɪən] n. 1. large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male 2. a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after) 3. (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Leo 4. the fifth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about July 23 to August 22.
Random good picture Not show
12. Truth is a lion.
16. The wounded lion bellowed out.
17. The lion stalked its prey through the long grass.
18. The lion gave a loud roar.
19. The lion is called the king of beasts.
20. The hunters used nets to entrap the lion.
21. The lion let out a great roar.
22. The lion is the king of beasts.
23. The lion devoured the deer.
24. The zebra galloped away from the lion.
25. A cornered cat becomes as fierce as a lion.
26. The lion is beyond the trees.
27. Can you tell a tiger from a lion?
More similar words: billion, million, portfolio, supercilious, ameliorate, rebellious, punctilious, constitutional convention, ion, onion, union, notion, pioneer, region, motion, option, minion, nation, action, auction, pension, session, fashion, allusion, emotion, portion, tension, passion, edition, fiction.