Similar words: as much as, as many, plasma, as much, as many as, enthusiasm, spasmodically, chap.. Meaning: ['kæzəm] n. a deep opening in the earth's surface.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Suddenly a huge chasm opened in the earth.
(2) She stood at the edge of the chasm and stared into the void.
(3) A huge chasm gaped before them.
(4) The tourists luxuriated in the beauties of the chasm.
(5) A chasm separates my generation from my parents '.
(6) There's a chasm between rich and poor in that society.
(7) There is still a vast economic chasm between developed and developing countries.
(8) Even today there is a chasm between white and black cultures in the Deep South.
(9) Looking to her heart, she sees the chasm left by a death she narrowly escaped.
(10) Today we halted at the grim-looking chasm which formed the entrance and watched a thundering swell drive into the cave mouth.
(11) I felt as if I bad crossed a chasm of time and was some new breed of man.
(12) Remorse about Dole, reflected in the opinion-poll chasm between him and Bill Clinton, swept the nation.
(13) Tony stomped past, stopped and peered into the chasm, setting up a shot.
(14) Robins looked offside as he galloped into a chasm of space created by lively winger Ruel Fox.
(15) Thus there is a huge chasm between the two protagonists of this chapter.
(16) Thus was the breach healed, before the chasm between father and son grew too wide.
(17) They leaned over the rails and peered down into the dizzying chasm below.
(18) Pat had earlier made a dive of 80 feet from the Chasm Bridge.
(19) In Classical times the temple did not actually cover over the chasm of mists but surrounded it.
(20) Faint noises from outside dwindled into the peaceful black chasm of sleep.
(21) It's more ironic-well, let's face it[Sentencedict.com], he put the chasm in sarcasm.
(22) Such rivalries generated further rifts and divisions, opening up a wide chasm between the theory and practice of the dar a!
(23) Never has Chabrol revealed so relentlessly the dangerous, ever-widening chasm between the haves and the have-nots. Sentencedict.com
(24) The rehearsal had gone well, and it seemed as though he had successfully jumped the chasm between off- and on-Broadway.
(25) I was drawing these pictures in my head of walking across a tightrope and falling into a chasm.
(26) Reunited with the Doctor, Ian is trying to find another exit from the cave along a narrow ledge above a chasm.
(27) An unsteady-looking rope bridge was the only way to get across the chasm.
(28) In it I will look at what happens when employers and educators begin to communicate across the chasm that now separates them.
(29) The path continues to the Strid - a spectacular chasm where the Wharfe reaches a frantic pace.
(30) Though they are close together on the couch, there is in fact a chasm between them.