Random good picture Not show
(1) She is very negative about the long-term viability of the project.
(2) Rising costs are threatening the viability of many businesses.
(3) Doubts have arisen over the viability of the schedule.
(4) The government appointed independent assessors to review the viability of the remaining coal mines.
(5) There's a very large question about the viability of the newspaper.
(6) The company has questioned the commercial viability of the mine.
(7) Once the railways had proved their viability expansion was rapid.
(8) The financial health and viability of regional networks varies.
(9) This solution must satisfy specific criteria of outcome viability.
(10) The post office's financial viability rests on its investment product[sentencedict.com], the good old post office savings book.
(11) In Layton he saw the splendour, and the viability, of the poetic destiny.
(12) Their economic viability, at no time very great, has become fragile risking complete social and economic disintegration.
(13) Such cultures retain viability and continue to proliferate for approximately I week but changing the medium may extend this period.
(14) State regulation protective of fetal life after viability thus has both logical and biological justifications.
(15) The above and similar restrictions will of course affect both the value of the land and its viability for residential development.
(16) In the light of this list of users, Anthony offers the following four users' needs: 1 Financial viability.
(17) By the autumn of 1959, the Chiefs of Staff had begun to doubt its viability as an effective deterrent.
(18) It develops gradually, acquiring greater legal protection by stages as the fetus gains viability.
(19) Many painters shared their Soviet counterpart's sincere belief in the continuing viability of faithfully recording what they saw.
(20) Over the last three years, tiger numbers have fallen from 44 to 15, raising fears for their viability.
(21) It went through several mutations(Sentencedict.com), but he failed to convince his publisher of its commercial viability.
(22) Methods for dissociating cells are therefore more drastic and not necessarily compatible with long-term viability.
(23) There is then no selection, and an inevitable decline in viability and fertility.
(24) Neither is viable without the other and both require careful management to ensure that their viability is perpetuated.
(25) There will also be concern that cuts in support for provincial services will threaten the viability of many rural rail lines.
(26) Its remit, however, is limited to improving the economic viability of meat production on hill and upland farms.
(27) It is a result that will no doubt call into question the viability of the 1995 Dayton peace accords.
(28) Storing in greenhouses with a high humidity very quickly diminishes their viability.
(29) The gene pool of the resulting subgroups would be too small to ensure the viability of the population.
(30) Spreading the benefits too thinly, however, might undermine the viability of the most needy practices.
More similar words: liability, reliability, ability, stability, capability, equability, disability, probability, availability, accountability, rehabilitation, credibility, sensibility, possibility, flexibility, gullibility, compatibility, responsibility, utility, agility, facility, militant, military, polity, facilities, militarism, similitude, facilitate, quality, fidelity.