Synonym: duty, obligation, province, responsibleness. Similar words: sensibility, be responsible for, possibility, responsive, response, credibility, flexibility, compatibility. Meaning: [rɪ‚spɑnsə'bɪlətɪ /-pɒn-] n. 1. the social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force 2. the proper sphere or extent of your activities 3. a form of trustworthiness; the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one's conduct.
Random good picture Not show
3. Managementmust take ultimate responsibility for the strike.
4. Protecting the environment is every man's responsibility.
5. Each manager had responsibility for just under 600 properties.
6. We will accept ultimate responsibility for whatever happens.
7. The chief cadre in charge should bear greater responsibility.
8. The manager carries the greatest burden of responsibility.
9. He has no sense of responsibility.
10. He did the good deed on his responsibility.
11. We in the Congress can't shirk our responsibility.
12. She disclaimed responsibility for the accident.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Adulthood and responsibility seemed impossibly remote.
14. The Trans-Canada highway is a federal responsibility.
15. Kelly's promotion means more money and more responsibility.
16. He has no responsibility for that accident.
17. I want you to undertake all the responsibility.
18. I disavow all responsibility for you.
19. Her father carried a heavy burden of responsibility.
20. I did it on my own responsibility .
21. We have made a conscious effort to devolve responsibility.
22. I was numbed by the enormity of the responsibility.
23. With a smile the speaker, to bear the responsibility.
24. Bill refused to take responsibility for the accident.
25. She had shared responsibility for her brother since girlhood.
26. The safety of the ship is the captain's responsibility.
27. She wanted to disburden herself of the responsibility.
28. The new law rightly emphasizes parental responsibility.
29. Are you prepared to acknowledge your responsibility?
More similar words: sensibility, be responsible for, possibility, responsive, response, credibility, flexibility, compatibility, respond, ability, respondent, correspond, liability, stability, disability, capability, correspondent, reliability, probability, corresponding to, availability, accountability, sponsor, agility, utility, facility, rehabilitation, espouse, bespoke, on the spot.