Random good picture Not show
1. Linus Pauling is an unconventional genius.
2. You're deliberately unconventional. Even your choice of clothes is a statement of your non-conformity.
3. The vaccine had been produced by an unconventional technique.
4. He continues to tread an unconventional path.
5. The magazine describes him as having unconventional good looks.
6. Their domestic arrangements were considered unconventional at the time.
7. She is known for her unconventional views.
8. Despite his unconventional methods(sentencedict.com), he has inspired pupils more than anyone else.
9. He had rather unconventional work habits, preferring to work through the night.
10. His business methods were unconventional but successful.
11. She comes from an unconventional family.
12. They were both unconventional to the point of eccentricity.
13. Her unconventional opinions finally cost her her job.
14. The Judge, accustomed to hearing unconventional job descriptions, none the less appeared perplexed.
15. In fact Polanski, unconventional at the best of times, takes us to the limit - and beyond.
16. They were both unconventional to the point of eccentricity, their actions incomprehensible to ordinary beings.
17. It employs unconventional techniques and materials, even to the extent of transient use of the human body.
18. The poem is deliberately unconventional: no mention of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.sentence dictionary
19. Her unconventional face, with slightly hooked nose, has graced nearly every magazine cover.
20. The Profitboss encourages unconventional ways of making profit, encouraging his people to be creative and take initiative.
21. Laing has developed some rather unconventional methods for communicating to his troops.
22. Unconventional sports, such as hang-gliding and hot-air ballooning, also continue to attract large numbers of students.
23. Your inexperience is an asset and will allow you to think in original and unconventional ways.
24. What makes his winning the Cliburn competition particularly fascinating is his unconventional background.
25. A man or woman whose social or personal habits are unconventional or uncertain is not likely to be risked.
26. He was not willing to take on cases with relatively unconventional chosen outcomes.
27. The fifty-two year old Berlin artist's work is characterised by highly unconventional still lifes.
28. Peter Mitchell was delightfully informal, a connoisseur of the unexpected and unconventional.
29. It is sometimes quite hard for a person to do the unconventional, but that may be the only safe option.
30. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., is trotting out an old and unconventional idea.
More similar words: conventional, constitutional convention, convention, unconditionally, unconstitutional, invention, convenient, functional, conversation, prevention, constitutional, intervention, convene, convenience, a bone of contention, conversion, national, rational, emotional, functionary, educational, irrational, additional, conviction, nationalism, traditional, rationalize, congressional, traditionally, proportional.