Random good picture Not show
1. The renovation of the theatre is now nearing completion.
2. Shall we go to the theatre on Friday?
3. The theatre has been left to stand/lie derelict.
4. Her mother never went to the theatre.
5. I went to the theatre club as Helen's guest.
6. Three quarters of the theatre was full.
7. Does the theatre have disabled access?
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The chauffeur drove them straight to the theatre.
9. They gave me theatre tickets as a present.
10. Let's go to the theatre first and eat afterward.
11. Last week I went to the theatre.
12. There were many vacant seats in the theatre.
13. The theatre was packed for the opening night.
14. Did they enjoy themselves at the theatre?
15. The theatre was half empty.
16. We took the children to a puppet show/theatre.
17. The roof of the theatre dropped in on them.
18. I hate getting to the theatre late.
19. The winning entrant received tickets to the theatre.
20. Several of us went to the theatre yesterday.
21. The patient is on her way to theatre.
22. The theatre has a seating capacity of 2 000.
23. I've got complimentary tickets for the theatre.
24. I once stage - managed a repertory theatre.
25. The usher bowed us into the theatre.
26. He related what he had seen in the theatre.
27. How often do you go to the theatre?
28. I worked at the Grand Theatre.
29. The theatre was evacuated when rain poured through the roof at the Liverpool Playhouse.
30. I remember meeting you one evening at the Capital Theatre.
More similar words: heat, wheat, cheat, treaty, theater, retreat, entreat, treatment, at regular intervals, in the heat of, patron, patrol, patriot, patronage, atrocious, patronize, patriarch, patriarchy, patriarchal, psychiatrist, tree, trend, hear, head, heap, heal, stream, streak, stress, street.