Random good picture Not show
1. He has always had a rebellious streak .
2. The rebellious troops attempted to subvert the present government.
3. He is rebellious, aggressive and at times self-destructive.
4. The tribesmen were as rebellious as ever.
5. Most teenagers go through a rebellious period.
6. Rebellious back-benchers are threatening to vote against the government.
7. Her teachers regard her as a rebellious, trouble-making girl.
8. He's always had a rebellious streak .
9. Gavin was irrepressibly rebellious.
10. The rebellious officers, having seized the radio station, broadcast the news of the overthrow of the monarchy.
11. Her rebellious attitude is just a reaction against her strict upbringing.
12. From childhood, he was evidently at once rebellious and precocious.
13. Aristide, the elected president, was ousted by rebellious soldiers.
14. What inspired that rebellious young poet called Rimbaud?
15. Maria was headstrong and rebellious.
16. Dan has never gone through a rebellious stage.
17. Such extremist groups may well attract rebellious teenagers.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. As Zionism grew, it lost its rebellious tone.
19. The edgy, rebellious streak in his character could only be intensified by his somewhat beleaguered isolation in this respect.
20. Not so much because he was stubborn or rebellious, because he really is neither.
21. And here was some one else stealing his rebellious thunder.
22. He did not make himself difficult or outwardly rebellious, he simply withdrew.
23. Women policed each other, stopping rebellious acts with cold and disapproving stares.
24. Young people with curiosity and a rebellious streak are only too ready to experiment.
25. Silent and rebellious, she brooded about how crossed their purposes now seemed.
26. And just as her peculiar, rebellious, wilful escapade had gone wrong ... so had theirs.
27. It died three years later when rebellious soldiers from Fort Bonifacio took over Makati for a week.
28. Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers. Aldous Huxley
29. How do you carve out your identity when your parents were so rebellious and so against the social conventions?
30. For many, bebop, because of its rhythmic instinct and rebellious style, was a verbal starting point.
More similar words: rebel, antebellum, belligerent, supercilious, punctilious, million, billion, bell, feel like, compelling, satellite, libelous, intelligent, machiavellian, pious, curious, dubious, obvious, noxious, anxious, various, envious, precious, glorious, officious, imperious, nefarious, specious, previous, obnoxious.