Random good picture Not show
1. I admired his considerable mental agility.
2. With her speed and agility, Cage cut out all her competitors in the hurdle race.
3. This job requires considerable mental agility.
4. With surprising agility, Karl darted across the road.
5. He jumped over the wall with surprising agility.
6. She shows great agility on the tennis court.
7. He's got the agility of a mountain goat.
8. She blinked in surprise at his agility.
9. He had the agility of a man half his age.
10. His intellect and mental agility have never been in doubt.
11. He didn't have the mental agility or vision required for a senior politician.
12. Nutty, picturing in her mind the agility required of the cross-country performer[sentencedict.com],(http://Sentencedict.com) ground her teeth with frustration.
13. Losses in speed and agility are compensated by greater experience, concentration and motivation.
14. He was already taller than most Yek, and his stature displayed the kind of lankiness which promised both strength and agility.
15. A network, or society, of very simpleminded decision-making centers like these formed an organism that exhibited remarkable agility and adaptability.
16. It planed on the wind, and he pursued it with agility, captured it in a clump of coyote brush.
17. His pursuer smiled grimly, and waited as many seconds as he dared before heaving himself over the wall with surprising agility.
18. On the open road, it's no use pretending that the Bentley handles with the agility of a Porsche.
19. His frame, which is compact, strong and well proportioned, gives every indication of great strength, agility and endurance.
20. Peter would have liked to sit next to Kate but he had lacked the necessary social agility to secure the centre position.
21. At its best, badminton has been proven to be more demanding, faster and requiring more agility than tennis.
22. They build up physical strength, stretching their limbs and testing their agility.
23. Some of these additives cause allergies while others affect our mental agility.
24. They shelled out their dollars and gambled on the winners in a series of three exciting contests of speed and agility.
25. In the main they are shy creatures, though their speed, strength and agility demand a healthy respect.
26. To dance to them throughout the night required a great deal of energy and agility.
27. At the top competitive level it requires a lot of agility.
28. But no amphibian can truthfully be described as nimble and for hunting they have to rely on something other than agility their tongue.
29. We exhort you to disconnect, discard and move on, acquire a certain agility as consumers.
30. During his early teens, McKenzie was a competent soccer player but, as he grew his nimble-footed agility was lost.
More similar words: utility, ability, facility, liability, stability, capability, disability, credibility, probability, flexibility, sensibility, reliability, availability, compatibility, accountability, fragile, military, polity, militarism, facilities, facilitate, fidelity, mortality, sexuality, rehabilitation, essentiality, little by little, drag in, tragic, agitate.