Similar words: flexibility, credibility, sensibility, ability, liability, stability, disability, capability. Meaning: [kəm‚pætə'bɪlətɪ] n. 1. a feeling of sympathetic understanding 2. capability of existing or performing in harmonious or congenial combination.
Random good picture Not show
1. National courts can freeze any law while its compatibility with European legislation is being tested.
2. The compatibility of brothers and sisters depends on their personalities.
3. This will improve data compatibility with other institutions.
4. Compatibility is crucial, so the process is highly selective.
5. Compatibility between monitors and implements is similarly important if farmers are to adopt precision farming technology with confidence.
6. There is improved compatibility with Windows for Workgroups and Microsoft's new FoxPro 2.5 database.
7. Hewlett-Packard has sacrificed some speed for flexibility and compatibility with relational databases.
8. The systems will offer full binary compatibility and Solaris 2.0 as the operating environment.
9. The compatibility between poetry and writing from the heart is not automatic but at best conventional.
10. The important compatibility advance will allow software to run unchanged on all Mips products regardless of supplier.
11. The issue of compatibility is difficult to abstract from real-life situations.
12. He thought compatibility and interests which could be shared and understood were of prime importance.
13. Multicrop and Crop Walker offer the most compatibility with alternative systems.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Compatibility between components was ensured by using a structurally uniform global database, the blackboard.
15. This varies with different types and can be important when assessing compatibility with other chemicals.
16. When horses are put together in paddocks, they need to be carefully chosen for their mutual compatibility.
17. The spreadsheet is 127 by 255 cells and has some level of Lotus 1-2-3 compatibility.
18. SYSTEM.INI is a hangover from Windows 3 and has been retained for compatibility reasons.
19. It allows graphics(sentencedict.com), text and data to be freely transferred from one application to another with complete compatibility.
20. Theirs was a relationship based upon expediency and convenience, not one of compatibility and mutual support.
21. Managers can improve the odds of a smooth relationship by screening potential partners for compatibility.
22. For the union to be successful the grafted vine forms a protective callus around the wound while the two plants seek compatibility.
23. Many other companies supply products to this market place with varying degrees of compatibility.
24. Two typical para-relations are para-hyponymy and para-incompatibility. Strictly speaking, these are both varieties of compatibility.
25. As a result, Quorum will continue to develop and market its cross-platform compatibility products without threat of further legal action.
26. The reader is referred to Chapter 12 for a more thorough discussion of the compatibility of these economic objectives.
27. The company says it is currently working to ensure compatibility between the two releases.
28. However, the Commission took a practical view of the effect of such restrictions in assessing their compatibility with the competition rules.
29. Unfortunately, different manufacturers use different codes so there is no compatibility between different systems.
30. My friend Rachel knows his star sign and has taken every compatibility test the Crowe fan sites have thrown at her.
More similar words: flexibility, credibility, sensibility, ability, liability, stability, disability, capability, reliability, probability, availability, accountability, rehabilitation, utility, facility, empathy, company, compare, sympathy, accompany, encompass, companion, comparison, comparable, by comparison, military, keep company with, polity, in comparison with, militarism.