Similar words: double, troubled, double up, deal in, double back, double jeopardy, appealing, trouble. Meaning: n. acting in bad faith; deception by pretending to entertain one set of intentions while acting under the influence of another. adj. marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another.
Random good picture Not show
1. She may be a back-stabbing, double-dealing, power-hungry twister, but she's one of my own kind.
2. She is just another double-dealing lawyer.
3. How do counter-revolutionaries employ their double-dealing tactics?
4. And so the game of deceit and double-dealing continued.
5. An instance of deliberate deceptiveness; double-dealing.
6. Clients will get less double-dealing, investors a bit more information.
7. The first says China Netcom rightly put a double-dealing Richard Li and a band of suspected asset- strippers in their place; the second, that China Netcom blew it.
8. However, they confirm a picture of Pakistani double-dealing that has been building for years.
9. Marriages were broken and lives ruined by the revelation of double-dealing.
10. The local business community has been destroyed by corruption, cheating and double-dealing.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. She didn't trust him, but without solid evidence she had no way of proving he was double-dealing.
12. We tend to think that the Pharisees were unscrupulous, double-dealing, untrustworthy.
13. In the evening, it will kick out, catch a double-dealing mice. It also very neat and clean!
14. For example, Sheik Amar (Alfred Molina), the tax-resisting renegade, provides some comic relief with his illegal ostrich races, his black market double-dealing, and his speeches.
15. Vinella cautions that he does not think Goldman will go out of business, but said the high-profile accusations of dishonesty and double-dealing can wear on a bank's reputation.
16. He thus implicitly compares himself toSisyphus, a Greek king condemned to Hades for double-dealing andpunished by being forced to roll boulders uphill[sentencedict.com], only to have themroll down again for eternity.
17. They suggest that some US intelligence sources have been double-dealing them.
18. It was this person who at the Lushan Meeting put his utmost efforts into a counter - revolutionary double-dealing tactic, and actively backed Peng Teh - huai's anti - Party activities.
19. Their "always stood for" is truly an example of their double-dealing.
20. We must give the young people a clear idea of the aggressive nature and double-dealing tactics of the US imperialists and prevent them from having any illusion about the imperialists.
21. President Obama should threaten to hold up future aid to Pakistan if it doesn't put an end to its double-dealing.
22. Worthy Mrs Dean, I like you, but I don't like your double-dealing,' he added aloud.
23. Prime Minister Gordon Brown said earlier there was "no cover-up, no double-dealing, no deal on oil" linked to the bomber's early release last month.
24. Mr. Brown insisted in a speech on Wednesday that there had been "no conspiracy no cover-up no double-dealing no deal on oil" involved in Mr. Megrahi's release.
More similar words: double, troubled, double up, deal in, double back, double jeopardy, appealing, trouble, troublesome, doubt, no doubt, deal, ideal, dealer, ordeal, deal out, without doubt, undoubtedly, deal with, a big deal, a good deal, concealed, a great deal, a good deal of, the death penalty, realize, federalism, federalist, deadline, realistic.