Random good picture Not show
1. The plight of the refugees arouses our compassion.
2. In his speech, he dwelt on the plight of the sick and the hungry.
3. The plight of starving people is too awful to think about.
4. The crew were in a sorry plight by the time they reached shore.
5. The woman's plight engaged our sympathy.
6. The African elephant is in a desperate plight.
7. The country's economic plight is strangling its scientific institutions.
8. We were deeply moved by her plight.
9. The plight of the refugees really wrung my heart.
10. The plight of the Kurds gained global visibility.
11. They bore their plight with stoicism and fortitude.
12. He displayed a willful ignorance of their plight.
13. They were extremely sympathetic to my plight.
14. Alexander is in a miserable plight.
15. His friend's plight had spurred him into taking part.
16. She was touched by the plight of the refugees.
17. The plight of the famine victims commands everyone's sympathy.
18. Their plight aroused considerable public sympathy.
19. Her plight has touched the hearts of people around the world.
20. She spoke with feeling about the plight of the homeless.
21. We should all consider the plight of the less fortunate.
22. The book follows the plight of an orphaned Irish girl who marries into New York society.
23. The plight of the Asian economy is forcing businesses to downsize.
24. What is the cure for the plight of the homeless?
25. Few of us can be unmoved by the plight of the Romanian orphans.
26. He just wants to draw attention to the plight of the unemployed.
27. The plight of the refugees had tugged at the nation's heart.
28. The visit helped to focus world attention on the plight of the refugees.
29. The Government seems to be closing its eyes to the plight of the unemployed.
30. The proximity of the wealthy suburb to the squatter camp throws the plight of the squatters into even sharper relief.