Random good picture Not show
1. The car was pulling a trailer, which carried a boat.
2. They detached their trailer and set up camp.
3. A trailer was attached to the rear of the truck.
4. The car was pulling a trailer with motorcycle on it.
5. He would leave the trailer unlocked. If there was something inside someone wanted, it would be theirs for the taking.
6. I saw a trailer for the latest Spielberg film and thought it looked quite interesting.
7. He hitched our pickup to his trailer.
8. We hooked the trailer to the back of the car.
9. Before driving away, re-check the trailer coupling.
10. We paid $2000 for the boat, with the trailer and spares thrown in.
11. I watched a trailer for the screenplay of his memoirs.
12. We just need to hitch the trailer to the car and then we can go.
13. They were asked about playing music from a trailer, about dancing in a circle, about the quarry on their land.
14. An emergency trailer from the nearest available location can be taken to the incident to assist the emergency services.
15. They lived in a one-room trailer with no running water.
16. For a while, I lived in a trailer, but that began to feel too opulent.
17. The 3' untranslated trailer sequence is 937 nucleotides long and no poly A tail is present indicating internal priming during cDNA synthesis.
18. His father, who lived in a trailer, was drinking heavily.
19. Maundy Thursday we pitched a large trailer tent at Longridge to use as our base for the weekend.
20. He had been using the vehicle to tow his work trailer.http://sentencedict.com
21. The tractor took up the slack and pulled the trailer out of the mud.
22. The driver had forgotten to fasten the safety chain and the trailer came loose .
23. Our car doesn't have enough power to tow a trailer.
24. They packed the food and camping equipment in the trailer.
25. Allow for greater braking distances when pulling a loaded trailer.
26. Then, without more ado, he loaded the horses into the trailer.
27. Each model works and can be packed into its original trailer or truck.
28. With one giant heave, they loaded the sack onto the trailer.
29. One of the biggest articulated vehicles on the road, the 44-foot long unit replaces an ageing, converted lorry trailer.
30. Instead of ploughing into it, however, it struck a tractor and trailer coming from the left.