Synonym: dawdler, drone, house trailer, laggard, lagger, poke, preview, prevue. Similar words: retailer, trail, rail, railroad, detailed, trait, strain, traveler. Meaning: ['treɪlə(r)] n. 1. someone who takes more time than necessary; someone who lags behind 2. an advertisement consisting of short scenes from a motion picture that will appear in the near future 3. a large transport conveyance designed to be pulled by a truck or tractor 4. a wheeled vehicle that can be pulled by a car or truck and is equipped for occupancy.
Random good picture Not show
1. They detached their trailer and set up camp.
2. The car was pulling a trailer, which carried a boat.
3. A trailer was attached to the rear of the truck.
4. He hitched our pickup to his trailer.
5. Before driving away, re-check the trailer coupling.
6. The car was pulling a trailer with motorcycle on it.
7. He would leave the trailer unlocked. If there was something inside someone wanted, it would be theirs for the taking.
8. I saw a trailer for the latest Spielberg film and thought it looked quite interesting.
9. We hooked the trailer to the back of the car.
10. We paid $2000 for the boat, with the trailer and spares thrown in.
11. I watched a trailer for the screenplay of his memoirs.
12. We just need to hitch the trailer to the car and then we can go.
13. Knightsbridge must look like a trailer park.
14. All at once the trailer started shaking.
15. Time was you would find Democrats in trailer parks.
16. He simply hurls the turf into the trailer.
17. They were asked about playing music from a trailer, about dancing in a circle, about the quarry on their land.
18. An emergency trailer from the nearest available location can be taken to the incident to assist the emergency services.
19. They lived in a one-room trailer with no running water.
20. For a while, I lived in a trailer, but that began to feel too opulent.http://sentencedict.com
21. The 3' untranslated trailer sequence is 937 nucleotides long and no poly A tail is present indicating internal priming during cDNA synthesis.
22. He had been using the vehicle to tow his work trailer.
23. The tractor took up the slack and pulled the trailer out of the mud.
24. The driver had forgotten to fasten the safety chain and the trailer came loose .
25. Our car doesn't have enough power to tow a trailer.
26. They packed the food and camping equipment in the trailer.
27. Allow for greater braking distances when pulling a loaded trailer.
28. Then, without more ado, he loaded the horses into the trailer.
29. Each model works and can be packed into its original trailer or truck.
30. With one giant heave, they loaded the sack onto the trailer.