Random good picture Not show
1. Shall I tie the package or tape it?
2. The package includes 20 days' paid holiday a year.
3. The postman brought me a large package.
4. The package had been badly crushed in the post.
5. The bomb was disguised as a package.
6. I undid the package and took out the books.
7. Police destroyed the suspect package in a controlled explosion.
8. There's a package here for a Miami Lakes address.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The President vetoed the economic package passed by Congress.
10. I want to report the loss of a package.
11. The postman has just delivered a package for you.
12. I tore the package open.
13. They package their goods in attractive wrappers.
14. He planked down the package.
15. She mailed the package to me.
16. The package includes midweek flights from Gatwick.
17. Please undo the package.
18. This package contains 500 sheets of notepaper and among them are included 400 of white paper and 100 of yellow.
19. The management are putting together a plan/proposal/package to rescue the company.
20. He wrapped the package in brown paper and tied it with string.
21. It is important to select a software package that suits your requirements.
22. Please direct the package to my girl friend.
23. It was a compact package.
24. The package is waiting to be collected.
25. Please deliver this package against payment of cost.
26. The package had been delivered by hand.
27. I sent the books in one big package.
28. We package our products in recyclable materials.
29. We'll need several lengths of string to tie the package.
30. Check the list of ingredients on the side of the package.