Random good picture Not show
1. Shall I tie the package or tape it?
2. The package includes 20 days' paid holiday a year.
3. The postman brought me a large package.
4. The package had been badly crushed in the post.
5. The bomb was disguised as a package.
6. I undid the package and took out the books.
7. Police destroyed the suspect package in a controlled explosion.
8. There's a package here for a Miami Lakes address.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The President vetoed the economic package passed by Congress.
10. This package contains 500 sheets of notepaper and among them are included 400 of white paper and 100 of yellow.
11. I want to report the loss of a package.
12. The management are putting together a plan/proposal/package to rescue the company.
13. He wrapped the package in brown paper and tied it with string.
14. The postman has just delivered a package for you.
15. They package their goods in attractive wrappers.
16. She mailed the package to me.
17. The package includes midweek flights from Gatwick.
18. It is important to select a software package that suits your requirements.
19. She picked up the package and casually tossed it into her bag.
20. Please direct the package to my girl friend.
21. The package is waiting to be collected.
22. Please deliver this package against payment of cost.
23. The package had been delivered by hand.
24. The accommodation package includes admission to the golf course at no extra expense.
25. I sent the books in one big package.
26. We package our products in recyclable materials.
27. The package still hadn't arrived by lunchtime.
28. We'll need several lengths of string to tie the package.
29. Check the list of ingredients on the side of the package.
30. The Clinton administration last winter assembled the $50 billion emergency bailout package to ease a financial crisis in Mexico.