Random good picture Not show
1. Thrift is a great revenue.
2. Sparing is a great revenue.
4. Thrift is good revenue.
5. France derives 16% of revenue from air freight.
6. A government's revenue and expenditure should be balanced.
7. The government gets a revenue from taxes.
8. Taxes provide most of the government's revenue.
9. Tax fraud costs the country millions in lost revenue.
10. The revenue figures may be slightly exaggerated .
11. The revenue from the farm could repay the initial outlay within three years.
12. Revenue from brown goods, including televisions and hi-fis, rose nearly 12 per cent.
13. What they owe to the Inland Revenue is small fry compared to the overall ￡1.2 million debt.
14. He was found guilty of defrauding the Internal Revenue Service.
15. Advertising revenue finances the commercial television channels.
16. Advertising revenue fell from $98.5 million to $93.3 million.
17. Tourism is the island's main source of revenue.
18. The company is under scrutiny by the Inland Revenue.
19. This contract represents 20% of the company's annual revenue.
20. The Commissioners of Inland Revenue control British national taxes.
21. The Inland Revenue is responsible for collecting income tax.
22. Tourist revenue is now our principal source of wealth.
23. The Internal Revenue Service sought to disallow the payments.
24. The revenue cutter drew on the smugglers' ship.
25. The revenue is derived from the following sources.
26. The country diminished the revenue by reducing tax.
27. Diminish the revenue by reducing tax.
28. The project will not generate any revenue until 2010.
29. Tax frauds are dealt with by the Inland Revenue.
30. Officials diverted revenue from arms sales to the rebels.
More similar words: prevention, for ever, reverse, even, event, even if, even now, eleven, revelation, seventh, even when, in any event, eventually, even though, in the event of, continue, menu, continued, Rev., to the number of, renunciation, a large number of, review, prevail, previous, revolving, previously, oven, vendor, invent.