Random good picture Not show
1. The government plans to transfer some 30,000 government jobs from Paris to the provinces.
2. Her boss recommended a permanent transfer overseas.
3. Staff who transfer to a different office will receive a transport allowance.
4. How can I transfer money from my bank account to his?
5. Trace around your template and transfer the design onto a sheet of card.
6. The deed of transfer must be entered at the land registry.
7. I couldn't transfer all my credits from junior college.
8. Would you transfer this call to extension 103?
9. They will transfer those books into the new library.
10. The war caused a massive transfer of population.
11. The club's top goalkeeper is on the transfer list.
12. The captain applied to headquarters for a transfer.
13. The news of your transfer surprised us all. We will miss you,(sentencedict.com) but realize that exciting opportunities and challenges await you. It has been an honor to be your colleague. We have all benefited from your wit and wisdom and wish you every success on your career path.
14. He has been kicking against this transfer for weeks.
15. Remove the wafers with a spoon and transfer them to a plate.
16. Let me transfer this call for you.
17. Where am I supposed to transfer?
18. She now had to transfer her design skills to a commercial environment.
19. Black's transfer to an Italian football club came as a shock to Coventry supporters.
20. Children usually transfer to secondary school at 11 or 12.
21. He intends to transfer the property to his daughter.
22. The speech did not transfer well to the printed page.
23. The new government's policy is to transfer state industries from the public sector to the private sector.
24. Can I have a transfer to a new office?
25. Please transfer the money to my account.
26. Penny's applied for a transfer to head office.
27. They've a new transfer from Tottenham playing for them.
28. Negotiations about his transfer are continuing off the pitch.
29. Football clubs have been busy in the close season transfer market.
30. If I spend a semester in Madrid, will my credits transfer?
More similar words: transform, transformation, transit, transmit, translate, transient, transport, transition, transaction, translation, transmission, transportation, active transport, entrance, offer, refer, differ, offering, jeans, reference, different, interfere, preference, differ from, conference, difference, mansion, interfere in, answer for, by any means.