Random good picture Not show
2. He used some cheese to trap the rat.
3. If you fall into this trap, it will be all your own doing.
4. Caught in the poverty trap, they are unable to save money for business ventures.
5. To my immense gratification, he fell into the trap.
6. Fallen into the trap,for you are too greedy,it's not because of others cunning.
7. A trap was laid, with fresh bait.
8. What fools we were not to see the trap!
9. Nets should have fine meshes to trap small particles.
10. The thieves were caught in a police trap.
11. Suspecting nothing, he walked right into the trap.
12. Have you fallen into the trap on April Fool's day?
13. The trap had cut deeply into the rabbit's flesh.
14. The trap closed round her leg, badly mangling her ankle.
15. How many rabbits have you trapped in your special trap this week?
16. Don't fall into the trap of thinking you can learn a foreign language without doing any work.
17. The police set a trap for the thieves.
18. The fox got its foot caught in a trap.
19. This landscape seemed to trap and amplify sounds.
20. The unemployment trap exists when an unemployed person on benefit would be worse off in a low-paid job.
21. The fox was caught in the trap.
22. The police managed to trap him into revealing his true identity.
23. Careful you don't trap your manhood in your zip!
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
25. The only way to catch mice is to set a trap.
26. The police played an elaborate game of cat and mouse to trap him.
27. Cheese is very good for luring a mouse into a trap.
28. Nancy knew she'd be a sitting duck when she raised the trap door.
29. I wondered if it was an animal caught in a trap.
30. Journalists informed police who planted an undercover detective to trap Smith.