Random good picture Not show
1. The family acknowledge the need for change.
2. You must acknowledge the truth of her argument.
3. She refuses to acknowledge the need for reform.
4. He refused to acknowledge defeat.
5. It's a matter of common courtesy to acknowledge letters.
6. He never even bothered to acknowledge her presence.
7. Never a negative acknowledge why it is impossible.
8. You are not obliged to acknowledge spent convictions.
9. I acknowledge the truth of his statement.
10. He holloed at me, but I didn't acknowledge him.
11. Are you prepared to acknowledge your responsibility?
12. Acknowledge what you're grateful for.
13. I did not acknowledge that he had done anything wrong.
14. This is to acknowledge your letter of June 6, 1998.
15. You have to acknowledge that we live in a racist society.
16. She would be falsely modest not to acknowledge that she had come a very long way since those early days.
17. Gradually he began to acknowledge his feelings of envy towards his mother.
18. I hereby acknowledge receipt of your letter of 25 July.
19. Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
20. He doesn't even acknowledge us lesser mortals .
21. They refused to acknowledge defeat/that they were defeated/themselves beaten.
22. And again[sentencedict.com], can you acknowledge it as true?
23. acknowledge the force of his argument.
24. You have to sign here and acknowledge receipt.
25. We must acknowledge his letter.
26. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from several local businesses.
27. We wish to acknowledge the support of the university.
28. The authors gratefully acknowledge your financial support.
29. He saw her but refused to even acknowledge her.
30. I allowed myself to acknowledge my true feelings.