Random good picture Not show
1) The track star outran all of his competitors.
2) A narrow track wound steeply up through dense forest.
3) We're having a track and field meet.
4) The road petered out into a dirt track.
5) I can't keep track of the new music.
6) Our horses plodded down the muddy track.
7) Stewards will be inspecting the race track at 9.00.
8) Go to track number two.
9) Let's get back on track.
10) Fifty yards of track was blown up with dynamite.
11) They rusticated in villages off the beaten track for nearly fifteen years.
12) Dozens of miles of railway track have been torn up.
13) The tractor came up the track in a cloud of dust.
14) The old lady run three circuits of the track every morning.
15) They drove down a narrow track that branched off from the main road.
16) We had to trudge up the track back to the station.
17) She had spent years trying to track down her parents.
18) The young track and field athlete could already hurl the discus 60 yards.
19) Racing was halted for an hour while the track was repaired.
20) After a few laps of the track,(http://sentencedict.com/track.html) the sweat was pouring off the runners.
21) The railway track will have to be cleared of vegetation if it is to be used again.
22) A degree in computer science offers a fast track to the top.
23) To most men, experience is like the stern light of a ship which il-luminates only the track it has passed.
24) The streetcar was derailed by a stone lying across the rails of a track.
25) If possible, select pairs of fish that already have a track record for breeding.
26) The boy was electrocuted when he wandered onto a railway track.
27) Many Croats and Slovenes saw independence as the fast track to democracy.
28) They come from Tuam, a place they refer to on the title track of their album, 'All the Way From Tuam'.
29) The road leading to the farm was little more than a dirt track .
30) The truck turned off the main road along the gravelly track which led to the farm.