Random good picture Not show
1. What do you conclude from that?
2. We may conclude that he never had recourse to this simple experiment.
3. I wish to conclude my speech with a prayer for the continued happiness of thenewly married couple.
4. The competitors cantered into the arena to conclude the closing ceremony.
5. He conclude the negotiation with dispatch.
6. I would like to conclude by saying that I do enjoy your magazine.
7. If the clubs cannot conclude a deal, an independent tribunal will decide.
8. It's difficult to guess what they will conclude from the evidence.
9. Before I conclude, I'd like to thank you all for coming.
10. The United States and Russia hope to conclude a treaty to cut their nuclear arsenals by two-thirds.
11. Those are the facts; what do you conclude from them?
12. The failure to conclude the trade talks last December could prove a blessing in disguise.
13. To conclude , I'd like to express my thanks to my family.
14. This has made many Americans conclude that business ethics is an oxymoron.
15. We must conclude that when the distance between the molecules is very small, there are forces of repulsion.
16. The trial is expected to conclude by Friday.
17. The sales convention will conclude as planned on Sunday.
18. So they conclude with a social policy agenda.
19. May I conclude with a frightening thought for Labour.
20. Republicans are eager to conclude negotiations.
21. Those are expected to conclude Monday.
22. What can the students conclude from their observations?
23. We conclude this section by demonstrating this equivalence.
24. What can we conclude from all this?
25. I conclude with a plea to the Minister.
26. The talks are scheduled to conclude in May 1999.
27. The day will conclude with the Celebration of Mass.
28. What does Laura herself conclude from this?sentencedict.com/conclude.html
29. The hearing is expected to conclude Monday.
30. We hope all danger may be overcome; but to conclude that no danger may ever arise would itself be extremely dangerous. Abraham Lincoln
More similar words: include, conclusion, exclude, including, excluding, concert, concept, concede, concern, concrete, conceive, concerning, conception, concentrate, conciliatory, concentrating, concentration, uncle, unclear, student, clue, magnitude, inclination, cluster, pulchritude, schadenfreude, exclusive, once, exclusively, at once.