Random good picture Not show
(1) The secret of a good momory is attention, and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it-- We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds.
(2) Children like to be the centre of attention.
(3) Don't pay any attention to what they say .
(4) He had grown unused to this sort of attention.
(5) The magician's talk created a diversion of attention.
(6) An article in the newspaper caught my attention.
(7) The sergeant stood to attention and saluted.
(8) She tried to abstract my attention from my work.
(9) Small children have a very short attention span.
(10) Kate sat up fully, her attention now totally concentrated.
(11) Your comments will receive our close attention.
(12) He was in urgent need of medical attention.
(13) Readers always pay more attention to the headings.
(14) He eyed the coming tide with an absorbed attention.
(15) I felt my attention wandering during the lecture.
(16) She tugged at his sleeve to get his attention.
(17) The noise diverted our attention from the books.
(18) We would like to call your attention to...
(19) It has come to my attention that ...
(20) Can I have your attention please?
(21) She jabbered away(sentencedict.com), trying to distract his attention.
(22) Please pay attention to what I am saying.
(23) He didn't pay much attention to his surroundings.
(24) The story has attracted worldwide attention.
(25) This advertisement will capture the attention of TV audiences.
(26) My attention wasn't really on the game.
(27) He has a short attention/concentration span. Sentencedict.com
(28) He clicked his tongue to attract their attention.
(29) She used all her lures to attract his attention.
More similar words: pay attention to, a bone of contention, mention, invention, prevention, convention, not to mention, conventional, intervention, identification, attend, attend to, attendance, potentially, attraction, orientation, presentation, concentration, implementation, representation, matter, latter, sentiment, battery, scatter, pattern, environmental protection, no matter, a matter of, as a matter of fact.