Random good picture Not show
1. Exposure to the sun can accelerate the ageing process.
2. Prolonged exposure to the sun can cause skin cancer.
3. She suffered a massive exposure to toxic chemicals.
4. He nearly died of exposure on the cold mountain.
5. Skin thickens, dries and coarsens after sun exposure.
6. There is a direct correlation between exposure to sun and skin cancer.
7. After only a short exposure to sunlight he began to turn red.
8. Exposure to lead is known to damage the brains of young children.
9. There is convincing evidence of a link between exposure to sun and skin cancer.
10. The exposure of the minister's love affair forced him to resign.
11. Exposure of the body to strong sunlight can be harmful.
12. Exposure to radiation can lead to malformation of the embryo.
13. Two climbers were brought in suffering from exposure.
14. She dried her clothes by exposure to the sun.
15. Even a brief exposure to radiation is very dangerous.
16. The workers are constantly monitored for exposure to radiation.
17. You should always limit your exposure to the sun.
18. Banks will seek to minimize their exposure to risk.
19. We nearly died of exposure on the mountainside.
20. I threatened them with public exposure.
21. He threatened the council member with public exposure.
22. My bedroom has a southern exposure.
23. Exposure to the sun ages the skin.
24. I used a long exposure for this one.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Continuous exposure to sound above 80 decibels could be harmful.
26. His last film got so much exposure in the press.
27. An exposure of one - hundredth of a second will be enough.
28. The failure of their marriage has got a lot of exposure recently.
29. All the members of the expedition to the South Pole died of exposure.
30. Their cancers are not so clearly tied to radiation exposure.