Random good picture Not show
(4) Dickens' 'A Tale of Two Cities'
(5) Is there anybody who can tell a fairy tale?
(6) Is there anyone who can tell a fairy tale?
(7) The world is not so much a fairy tale.
(8) I didn't credit that absurd tale.
(9) Each tale has the timeless quality of fable.
(10) He listened to my tale of woe.
(11) His latest book is a delightful children's tale about talking animals.
(12) The play is described as 'a rollicking tale about love and lust'.
(13) As is a tale, so is life: not how long it is, but how good it is, is what matters.
(14) She'd concocted some unlikely tale about the train being cancelled.
(15) She was tired of hearing the same dreary tale of drunkenness and violence.
(16) Other people's fairy tales always is romantic, but my fairy tale but never be miserable.
(17) She was like a princess in a fairy tale.
(18) She told a tale,whereupon he laughed heartily.
(19) He spun a tale of his adventures.
(20) They can't work off that tale on us.
(21) She told us a harrowing tale of misfortunes.
(22) The team's tale of woe continued on Saturday .
(23) This is a tale of jealousy and thwarted ambitions.
(24) She unfolded her tale to us.
(25) A pat tale aroused a big laugh.
(26) What he said sounded like a fairy tale.
(27) Report isn't a tale[sentencedict.com], so it couldn't be subjectified.
(28) This is a gruesome and heavily symbolic tale. Sentencedict.com
(29) You two are the prince and princess in a fairy tale and may you live happily everafter!
(30) He was in the middle of telling me a long tale about how he once met the Redskins' manager.