Random good picture Not show
5. This little stream can become a deluge when it rains heavily.
6. A stream of water went brattling.
7. A wooden plank bridged the stream.
8. The stream had cut a deep rift in the rock.
9. It was so cold that the stream had frozen solid.
10. After heavy rain, the little stream becomes a raging torrent.
11. The stream bends to the west.
12. We waded across a shallow stream.
13. The stream has frozen up; you can see the fish trapped in the ice.
14. When the snow melts, the mountain stream becomes a deluge.
15. A steady stream of visitors came to the house.
16. A ditch diverted water from the stream into the fields.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. The stream sloshed down the mountain.
18. A stream meandered towards the sea.
19. He plunged head first into the stream.
20. The stream was dammed up to form ornamental lakes.
21. We picnicked beside a bubbling stream.
22. They had been working in the stream for a week but they hadn't panned out.
23. A mill-race is the fast stream of water driving the wheel of a water-mill.
24. Here the stream widens into a river.
25. She tucked up her skirt and waded across the stream.
26. We crossed a small iron bridge over a meandering stream.
27. In the distance we heard the silvery tinkle of a stream.
28. This unbreakable bond that unites as one,Is as strong as the ascent of the morning sun.Infinite days and nights of joy stream by,And even beyond the day we die.
29. The mass of ice choked up the mouth of the stream and ponded back the water.
30. She turned the nozzle and the spray concentrated down to a stream.
More similar words: mainstream, streak, scream, dream up, dream of, street, stretch, stress, treaty, entreat, get ready, retreat, stretch out, distress, strengthen, treatment, obstreperous, beam, team, steam, teammate, tree, trend, actress, extreme, extremely, tremendous, contretemps, entrepreneur, area.