Synonym: sky-high. Similar words: enthusiastic, enthusiasm, statically, practically, fanatically, politically, dramatically, aesthetically. Meaning: adv. 1. with enthusiasm; in an enthusiastic manner 2. in a lavish or enthusiastic manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. The audience clapped enthusiastically and called for more.
2. Rather over enthusiastically, he tried to do it all himself.
3. The audience cheered him enthusiastically.
4. Other countries have adopted this political creed enthusiastically.
5. The movie was enthusiastically received by the reviewers.
6. She took up my suggestion enthusiastically.
7. The crowd was enthusiastically singing chauvinistic patriotic songs.
8. She greeted him enthusiastically with a kiss.
9. Critics enthusiastically acclaimed the new play.
10. The press began to lionize him enthusiastically.
11. When I suggested a walk,(http://Sentencedict.com) Elena nodded enthusiastically.
12. They all joined enthusiastically in the dancing.
13. We all clapped his performance enthusiastically.
14. He started off enthusiastically but at some point along the line boredom set in.
15. The audience applauded enthusiastically, and she came back on stage to take another bow.
16. The audience clapped enthusiastically at the end of the play.
17. The audience clapped enthusiastically.
18. She worked indefatigably and enthusiastically to interest the young in music.
19. He enthusiastically worked to implement the Scholarship Bed program.
20. The announcement was greeted enthusiastically.
21. Clinton enthusiastically endorsed Morris's approach.
22. He studied conscientiously and enthusiastically.
23. And many doctors now enthusiastically prescribe the herbal remedy.
24. Should it work enthusiastically toward changing the distribution channels?
25. True or not, it was a widely, and enthusiastically(sentencedict.com), celebrated event in the town.
26. Conveniently overlooking the fact that she wouldn't be able to meet the commitment, she agreed enthusiastically.
27. The plump ginger kitten had settled comfortably in her arms and was purring enthusiastically.
28. It is unlikely that this suggestion will be greeted enthusiastically in the Baltic States.
29. It is difficult to imagine a scenario in which most companies will enthusiastically promote affirmative action as a matter of policy.
30. She got a contract to turn her thesis on the Industrial Novel into a book, and settled enthusiastically to the task.
More similar words: enthusiastic, enthusiasm, statically, practically, fanatically, politically, dramatically, aesthetically, automatically, statistical, identical, musical, plastic, typically, basically, logically, physically, ironically, fantastic, bombastic, historically, vertical, critical, economically, specifically, rhetorically, practical, fanatical, political, spasmodically.