Random good picture Not show
(1) She took a long sabbatical .
(2) He took a year's sabbatical from the Foreign Office.
(3) She's on sabbatical for six months.
(4) He's been on sabbatical writing a novel.
(5) He spent his sabbatical year doing research in Moscow.
(6) Dr Watson's away on sabbatical.
(7) Gross left on a sabbatical and never came back.
(8) He's going on sabbatical next fall.
(9) An academic on a sabbatical(sentencedict.com), Farrel wondered?
(10) Apple chairman John Sculley took a sabbatical.
(11) Croft took a year's sabbatical to recover from a string of niggling injuries and is now raring to go again.
(12) He already taken a one - year 1999 sabbatical.
(13) Professor Robins is on sabbatical this year.
(14) I've devoted my sabbatical to greenhouse trace gases.
(15) Friday is a sabbatical day for Muslims.
(16) Q: Why did you choose to take a sabbatical?
(17) Small took a sabbatical and spent the 2002 - 2003 school year conducting her research.
(18) And I said, you know, I have a sabbatical coming up.
(19) A sabbatical year is a period during which people take a break from their normal routine of work.
(20) During the sabbatical year, he closes his design company and doesn't accept any design request.
(21) He habilitated after his sabbatical at a prestigious American university.
(22) In 2003 he had a sabbatical year during which he took a Masters Degree in Chinese Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies(sentencedict.com), University of London.
(23) Sagmeister said that taking a sabbatical year makes his work a calling again.
(24) James Painter is executive editor for the Americas at the BBC World Service, currently sabbatical.
(25) After the shipwreck of communism came years of relative quiet, years of repose , years of sabbatical.
(26) Thus, during the fifth year, the person who decides to take his sabbatical leave continues to receive 80% of his salary without having to work.
(27) Currently , Lam is on a two - year sabbatical from his school.
(28) This paper reviews the history, value, mission and procedure of sabbatical leave. It also discusses the disputed narratives and positive research of sabbatical leave program.
(29) Marcello Lippi insists he will not be cutting short his sabbatical to return to Juventus.
(30) Perhaps I should have said: I'm taking a 1 sabbatical.
More similar words: statically, dramatically, statistical, automatically, critical, vertical, identical, practical, political, politically, practically, theoretical, ratification, gratification, verbatim, probation, radical, musical, logical, typical, ethical, medical, perturbation, typically, whimsical, basically, tropical, chemical, clinical, historical.