Random good picture Not show
1) I like objects to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
2) They also tend to be aesthetically unsuited to many older-style properties.
3) Likewise, aesthetically lacquered trappings dramatically impede the movements of the drama's main characters.
4) Aesthetically it's a dead loss now that they've tried to modernize everything.
5) Its looks are ordinary,(http://sentencedict.com/aesthetically.html) but what it lacks aesthetically it makes up for in crisp handling and user-friendliness.
6) Aesthetically positioned in small clusters, the lodges have been built with one aim in mind.
7) I know that, aesthetically, the results of colouring my hair might be an improvement.
8) Tourism will increase in an aesthetically and ecologically beautiful city.
9) Milk in returnable bottles is aesthetically pleasing, safer and a good deal more environmentally friendly than in cartons.
10) Segmental construction contributes toward aesthetically pleasing structures in many different sites.
11) A remote should look modern and aesthetically pleasing.
12) This sleek and aesthetically pleasing compact design covers all your beauty needs.
13) This building is aesthetically very pleasing.
14) Aesthetically , a perfect exposure captures and expresses the scene as you saw and envisioned it.
15) "Tonally and aesthetically, 'Worst Enemy' is how I'd like to express myself, " Ms. Bell said.
16) It aims to identify the characteristic value of aesthetically satisfying objects.
17) "Aesthetically, it's stoic, even off-putting," said the theatre manager, leading a tour.
18) His body maybe aesthetically appealing, but it is useless.
19) This criticism, aesthetically, is based upon Kantian aesthetics and positivist aesthetics.
20) Choose the larger leaved plants, such as Amazon Sword, Crypts and Vallis which will provide shelter as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
21) He wishes you to have not merely a safe journey, but an aesthetically pleasing one.
22) At the moment, the glow is an intriguing and aesthetically pleasing phenomenon.
23) It also yields a diversionary problem of continuing interest: what aesthetically pleasing patterns can be achieved?
24) I think a boyish, childlike figure - that of the gamine - was the one he preferred aesthetically.
25) He had said that it was neither functional nor aesthetically pleasing and that there was death-watch beetle in the roof.
26) Said to be one of the safest houses in the world; fire, flood, termite resistant, and aesthetically repellant—the spiny roof and bug-eyed windows are sure to keep burglars out!
27) Scarification is the creative and artistic application of scars in a controlled manner to achieve an aesthetically or spiritually pleasing result.
28) Moreover, after aGuqin helps contemporary people to be more traditionally and aesthetically cultivated.
29) Classical mathematicians believed that this number represented the most aesthetically pleasing ratio for the dimensions of a rectangle, but it also turns up in computational mathematics.
30) Our products in workmanship and high in quality and have good performance pragmatically and aesthetically.
More similar words: aesthetic, aesthetics, kinesthetic, rhetorically, statically, theoretical, practically, politically, fanatically, dramatically, automatically, rhetorical question, pathetic, prophetic, basically, logically, typically, ironically, physically, historically, critical, vertical, specifically, economically, identical, practical, political, fanatical, strategically, spasmodically.