Random good picture Not show
1. The first baseman was dumped from the team.
2. Our football coach trains the team.
3. Talk of defeat had demoralized the team.
4. Our baseball team chalked up another victory.
5. The team contains five international caps.
6. The team captain vainly tried to rally his troops.
7. The home team really blitzed the visiting team.
8. We have formed a football team.
9. He'll be a great asset to the team.
10. The team consists of four Europeans and two Americans.
11. Football, cricket and hockey are all team sports.
12. Whom did you choose for our team leader?
13. The team will definitely lose if he doesn't play.
14. They rooted their football team on to victory.
15. She shouted herself hoarse, cheering on the team.
16. Our team was victorious over theirs in the contest.
17. He hasn't been selected for the team.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. The team was given a royal reception/welcome.
19. The coach psyched the team before the game.
20. We cheered to show support for our team.
21. Discuss any problems with your team leader.
22. Let's work together as a team.
23. Our team won the swimming championships.
24. He doubled as captain and coach of the team.
25. The team is trying to ferret out missing details.
26. The team consisted of six investigators and two secretaries.
27. The final team selection will be made tomorrow.
28. I'm sure she'll be an asset to the team.
29. His inclusion in the team has caused controversy.
30. John has taken the leadership of the football team.