Random good picture Not show
1. Astrology and alternative medicine are part of the New Age movement.
2. She dismisses astrology as pseudo-science.
3. Astronomy, as distinct from astrology, is an exact science.
4. She's busy writing a book on astrology.
5. Astronomy inherits from astrology.
6. Unlike astronomy, astrology cannot be described as an exact science.
7. Astrology was condemned as the doctrine of demons.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. And a clear case of life imitating astrology.
9. The use of natural astrology, as it was subsequently called became inseparable from the exercise of political and military power.
10. Through astrology one could be forewarned of the exact time of his coming.
11. So many people believe in astrology, it makes you wonder if it's all true.
12. The tarot reading and astrology were presented by my mage at a fairly down-market level.
13. People adhere to astrology with a dogmatic frame of mind rather than having a sceptical, critical approach.
14. Clairvoyance, astrology, sorcery and interpretation of dreams are booming industries.
15. Astrology and alchemy are occult sciences.
16. Do you believe in astrology?
17. Many people have misconceptions about astrology.
18. I was born a goat in my astrology sign.
19. The seventh sign of the zodiac in astrology.
20. This discovery seems to validate the claims of popular astrology.
21. We're at cross - purposes: I'm talking about astronomy,[sentencedict.com] you're talking about astrology.
22. The Aquarian alsatian or the Capricorn collie would come to little harm from canine astrology.
23. True, they are playing with great danger, but they may never really experience communion with the evil force behind astrology.
24. The ruler of the nights has always held considerable influence in astrology.
25. It's only stupid people who believe in all that astrology mumbo-jumbo.
26. I was normally not prone to astrological contemplations, but what harm could there be in a little bit of astrology?
27. It is rather how to demarcate reasonable science from irrational ideologies, such as astrology and racist nationalisms.
28. Racing expert John Randall phoned a friend on the ￡1million astrology question on Monday.
29. Five-year forecasts of economic activity are generally regarded as a science somewhere between astrology and darts.
30. Pempie wanted to go to the psychiatrist because she's very keen on astrology and sends away for readings.
More similar words: dendrology, geology, biology, theology, apology, etiology, ideology, etymology, psychology, chronology, entomology, technology, seismology, herpetology, ornithology, methodology, microbiology, anthropology, neurobiology, epistemology, paleontology, endocrinology, astronaut, disastrous, astronomer, catastrophe, catastrophically, eulogy, analogy, trilogy.