Random good picture Not show
1. She has a Doctorate in Divinity from York University.
2. The other gods are mere pretenders to divinity.
3. It was the breath of a divinity.
4. After 1946, the Emperor no longer claimed divinity.
5. But divinity is a fragile commodity.
6. He suspected the dominant divinity of shallowness and an undue optimism.
7. He announced that he was a student of divinity; did Mr Arkwright read his Bible?
8. The offended divinity gave not a thought to whether the youth had purposely insulted her or had come there in all innocence.
9. The eternal, overarching divinity whom Graves' favorite goddess personified has gone by many names.
10. The divinity of the second person of the trinity is then understood with reference to the other two persons of the trinity.
11. The search for the seat of divinity in man and nature is only a prelude to the aspiration for transcendence.
12. It looked like the carrel of an overworked divinity student.
13. Modern architects are moving away from the divinity of the right angle to rhomboids, to rounded spaces and parabolas.
14. The delicate question of which divinity is absorbing which is not always clear.
15. Neith: goddess of Sais and a divinity of warfare, with her early symbols of a bow and arrows and shield.
16. This is, of course, precisely the divinity with which Napoleon teased Laplace.
17. There ,my son, is love. The love that makes all things beautiful. Yes, and breaths divinity into the very dust you tread.
18. How can you be a Christian and dispute the divinity of Jesus?
19. Fire, then, may well have been the first enshrined divinity of prehistoric man.
20. As in the Biblical version, so here, the being split in two is not the ultimate divinity.
21. Under the 1643 ordinance to control printing, Bachilor was appointed one of the twelve divines empowered to license books of divinity.sentencedict.com
22. Garuda was not only a devotee of Vishnu, but a divinity in its own right.
23. Prince, and the artist formerly known as, has long blurred the lines between divinity and getting down.
24. Not for him the emancipation and the exultation and the divinity of creative work!
25. It was taught by a professor of religion in the divinity school.
26. The college preacher in 1743-4 and 1746-7, he was dean of divinity in 1750-1.
27. No dust has settled on that robe; no time has elapsed since that divinity was revealed.
28. Look at the teamster on the highway, wending to market by day or night; does any divinity stir within him?
29. What the little boys remembered about his class was that he made divinity fun, even though it was before breakfast.
30. However separate in appearance they may be, the individual, the universe, and transcendent divinity are essentially one.
More similar words: divine, skydiving, divine right, trinity, affinity, divide, living, division, divisible, undivided, striving, thriving, giving up, individual, conniving, misgiving, finite, giving birth, initial, in itself, Thanksgiving, infinite, definite, initially, initiate, the cost of living, driving licence, diversity, standard of living, definitive.