Random good picture Not show
1. Are you the next oil tycoon?
2. The tycoon is on the verge of bankruptcy.
3. Keele, pop star turned business tycoon, has launched a new range of cosmetics.
4. He didn't look like a tycoon.
5. Orphan Lara Cameron metamorphoses into a beautiful property tycoon.
6. "Citizen Kane" details the rise of a ruthless tycoon.
7. And happiness is ... a romantic tycoon with his own private jet.
8. The owner, tycoon Antony Tannouri, 46, had planned to sell the masterpieces after getting a ￡23 million tax demand.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Millionaire computer tycoon Alan Sugar, a lifelong Spurs fan, bought a 48 percent stake in the club earlier this year.
10. The billionaire tycoon, who fell from power less than two years ago, has emerged victorious from the general election.
11. The tycoon, who is also chairman of Dublin-based Independent Newspapers, now has a 1.3 percent shareholding in the group.
12. Ramaphosa's own transformation into a tycoon has disappointed some blacks, who accuse him of desertion.
13. There were also rumours that newspaper tycoon Robert Maxwell was showing more than a passing interest in Storehouse.
14. He developed the classic personality of the tycoon: huge ambition combined with enormous charm and total ruthlessness.
15. The husband is described as a yacht-sailing tycoon who is the darling of the New York tabloid newspapers.
16. After all, this man was a tycoon as well as a doctor; he must be rolling in money.
17. A worthwhile alternative to becoming a business tycoon is to devote your energies to voluntary work.
18. The billionaire media tycoon was said to have lost the money playing baccarat.
19. The high - salaried manager replaced the business tycoon.
20. Most Hong Kong tycoon families keep a lower profile.
21. Police: China home appliance tycoon under investigation.
22. Now it is to be sold, along with snaps of the late Mirror newspaper tycoon with Ronald Reagan valued at up to ￡300.
23. One was Pierre Poivre, the son of a prominent Lyons silk tycoon.
24. They want the Government to do more to reclaim the millions plundered by the tycoon.
25. Jane, who won the best actress award for her role in Coming Home, recently married media tycoon Ted Turner.
26. Recent weeks have seen it ride roughshod over ostrich breeders, society con artists, champagne fraudsters and the occasional fallen tycoon.
27. And it's that devotion that's just won him the title of Britains most romantic top tycoon.
28. Millfield-educated Hewitt already has his heart set on working for Virgin tycoon Richard Branson's planned privatised train service.
29. The first hint that I had underestimated the power of Casual Summer was the Tycoon.
30. A young woman does not mate faithfully with a wealthy tycoon.