Random good picture Not show
2. Fear of change is an obstacle to progress.
3. Her father's opposition remained only their obstacle.
4. The attitude of the unions is a serious obstacle.
5. Her father's opposition was their only obstacle.
6. The biggest obstacle in our way was a tree trunk in the road.
7. could be an obstacle to an arms agreement.
8. Lack of money has proved an almost insurmountable obstacle.
9. He took a leap over an obstacle.
10. Overcrowding remains a large obstacle to improving conditions.
11. The release of prisoners remains an obstacle in the path of a peace agreement.
12. She felt that her family was an obstacle to her work.
13. A lack of qualifications can be a major obstacle to finding a job.
14. The MP claims that there is now no obstacle to him standing at the next general election.
15. The huge distances involved have proved an obstacle to communication between villages.
16. The agreement removes the last serious obstacle to the signing of the arms treaty.
17. Lack of childcare provision can be a major obstacle for women wishing to work.
18. Mispronunciation can be a serious obstacle to making yourself understood in a foreign language.
19. If they hit any unseen obstacle they would be pitched headlong into the snow.
20. The Church of England put a serious obstacle in the path of women who want to become priests.
21. This decision has removed the last obstacle to the hostages' release.
22. Another obstacle to keeping these efforts alive is money.sentencedict.com/obstacle.html
23. However, qualifications remained a major obstacle.
24. This obstacle is personified by Sen.
25. Most competition cars will only roll over if they hit an obstacle.
26. The difference in regional house prices acts as an obstacle to mobility of labour.
27. We assume that competent doctors emerge at the end of an obstacle course of traditional examinations based on facts.
28. Not being able to pass his mathematics exam proved an obstacle to his career.
29. In the full flush of success, nothing was an obstacle.
30. He is in the full flush of success ; nothing was an obstacle .
More similar words: spectacle, obstreperous, manacle, miracle, stack, substance, substantial, substantially, a class, observe, observer, abstract, observation, abstinence, intact, attach, tackle, attack, tactic, get across, attach to, uncle, clerk, clear, cycle, cut across, put across, muscle, circle, clear up.