Random good picture Not show
1. The standard of her work is high.
2. There are standard procedures for dismissing staff.
3. Who sets the standard for water quality?
4. The general standard of racing was abysmal.
5. She's a great violinist by any standard.
6. The standard of this year's applications is very low.
7. Her work is not up to standard .
8. The standard spec includes stainless steel holding tanks.
9. The standard of length in France is the metre.
10. Her work is of a high standard.
11. Anti-lock brakes are fitted as standard.
12. Standard examples were drummed into students' heads.
13. French standard time is GMT plus 1 hr.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. They wore the standard uniform of the well-to-do American out of office hours.
15. The lenses are ground to a high standard of precision.
16. Students who achieve an acceptable standard will progress to degree studies.
17. The act lays down a minimum standard for air quality.
18. There are three categories of accommodation - standard[Sentencedict.com], executive and deluxe.
19. Air bags are a standard feature in most new cars.
20. You will be asked to perform some standard manoeuvres during your driving test.
21. I try to live up to the high standard of the school.
22. White is the standard colour for this model of refrigerator.
23. All the patients were interviewed according to a standard formula.
24. The standard of living today is on the edge of subsistence.
25. Everyone should be entitled to a decent wage/standard of living.
26. Government inspections ensure a high degree of uniformity in the standard of service.
27. Other insurers will allow you to bolt on critical illness cover to standard life cover.
28. The Night Rider lamp has been designed to conform to new British Standard safety requirements.
29. It was fatiguing sometimes to try to measure up to her standard of perfection.
30. Scientific research is widely claimed to be the source of the high standard of living in the US.
More similar words: boundary, calendar, secondary, stand, stance, stand up, stand by, stand out, stand for, distant, instant, constant, substance, distance, stand up for, stand up to, instance, outstanding, understand, music stand, assistant, instantly, substantial, resistance, for instance, assistance, substantially, circumstance, in the distance, first and foremost.