Random good picture Not show
(1) The road was closed after another landslip.
(2) Roads were flooded or blocked by landslips.
(3) The storm section of the policy excludes landslip damage but the damage could be covered under the landslip section of the policy.
(4) The nonlinear kinetic characters of landslip action are complex, exoteric and dissipated.
(5) Because Typhoon Morakot triggered landslip, Siaolin Village was believed that most villagers was missing.
(6) A landslip cut the cattle off from the paths before them.
(7) Landslip and Flood Warnings were also issued on two and eight occasions respectively.
(8) Particularly disastrous, but not uncommon, have been the effects of landslips and rock-falls into bodies of water. Sentencedict.com
(9) Main geology environmental issues include slope unstableness, geologic and physics influence of landslip, collapse, and debris - flow.
(10) Therewithal , the landslides occurred along sliding surfaces with small tilt angle. The analysis on the formation mechanism of landslip can provide basis for controlling the landslide.
(11) This formula is used to predict and simulate the space of many loss landslip.
(12) The Geotechnical Engineering Office ( GEO ) was established after landslip disasters in the 1970 s.
(13) Emergency action was taken by contractors in response to 10 reports on landslip incidents.