Random good picture Not show
(6) Elizabeth's father is a cobbler.
(7) Record shops had replaced the local cobbler(sentencedict.com/cobbler.html), and Dolcis had given way to Mary Quant.
(8) In most cases the cobbler works around these elements and if possible replaces a damaged area with a comparable material.
(9) The steak-and-chicken dinner finishes off with homemade peach cobbler and live entertainment.
(10) The cobbler slices through the plastic at points which he judges to be under tension.
(11) Have a cobbler, humanness is to trick most disloyal.
(12) A cobbler passed his time in singing from morning till night.
(13) Instantly his mouth began to water, and his heart gave a small leap ofjoy Crab cobbler!
(14) Many years ago several small businesses flourished, besides farming; a cobbler, fishmonger, fruiterer, village store and butcher.
(15) Dinner consists of salad, barbecue and beans with a warm cobbler for dessert.
(16) I suffer the ornament of the Kafir, that of the Persian, that of the Slovak farmer's wife, the ornaments of my cobbler, because they all have no other means of expressing their full potential.
(17) On the year's shortest day, 60 years ago, in Gori, near Tiflis, a son was born to a poor, hard-working Georgian cobbler named Vissarion Djugashvili.