Random good picture Not show
1) He finished his dessert and patted his paunch.
2) The driver had a paunch hanging over his belt.
3) You're getting a paunch, did you know that?
4) His paunch bulged over a sash.
5) To operate this machine, you must have a paunch and wear green pants.
6) Peering over the rim of his paunch, he could see a hard-on.
7) With his unruly beard and comfortable paunch he looked like a well-fed prophet.
8) A horde of Goblins under Grom the Paunch pillaged eastern Ulthuan.
9) Wally crossed the mirrored lobby, sucking in his paunch as he caught sight of himself.
10) His once lean figure was developing a paunch.
11) Mr. Stryver laughed till he shook his precocious paunch.
12) " Yes, that's why you've got a paunch.
13) The processing technology of crystallized yak paunch was studied.
14) Conn drummed his paunch reflectively.
15) They kidded him about his paunch.
16) Chang Baoning, a 40-year-old government bureaucrat with a paunch and purple-tinted eyeglasses,(http://sentencedict.com/paunch.html) watched the scenery whirl by from a whisper-quiet cabin.
17) He was a man of medium height with paunch. His eyes shone with joy.
18) Despite his stocky frame and his paunch, the hand holding the fountain pen was delicate, thin - fingered.
19) During the prison term, Paunch could be released on parole only under supervision.
20) He had a paunch blackened teeth and the raspy cough of an avid smoker and he never stopped watching even when he allowed himself a cigarette smoking a cheap brand named after the city itself.
21) I feel pressure on my back as Frank leans forward and pushes me against the window with his paunch.
22) The Sioux boiled buffalo meat with heated rocks in a buffalo paunch, then ate the paunch, too.
23) Merv lay back in his chair with his hands crossed above his paunch, listening to the radio.
24) Francis was too fat, his face was podgy and he had a paunch.
25) James was much shorter than she had imagined, with thinning, poker-straight brown hair and a paunch.
26) He was a short, florid man, normally very fat, now very thin, the skin of his paunch hanging slackly in folds.
27) The mother goat and to fetch scissors , andand, and then she cut open the monster's paunch.
28) He was a man of medium height with a slight paunch.
29) The man wore a straw boater and a striped blazer which bulged over his paunch.
30) A frog should have just a wee bit of a paunch, like the Baron de Charlus.