Synonym: annotating, notation, note. Similar words: connotation, denotation, innovation, agitation, limitation, invitation, delectation, orientation. Meaning: [‚ænəʊ'teɪʃn] n. 1. a comment or instruction (usually added) 2. the act of adding notes.
Random good picture Not show
1. She retained a number of copies for further annotation.
2. He supplied annotations to nearly 15,000 musical works.
3. The annotation of literary texts makes them more accessible.
4. I wrote annotations in the margin of the book.
5. It will be published with annotations and index.
6. Listings include helpful annotations, which allow the user to gain an idea of the nature of individual publications.
7. Explanations, information and annotations in the user's native language relate to the procedures and practice in the foreign language.
8. Annotations or labels may be attached to the clones and probes.
9. Alexandre Dumas has given a new annotation to love.
10. From the shortcut menu click New Text Annotation.
11. Annotation normal size . Produce certain size of products according to the customers'demand.
12. Guo Xiang's creative annotation on Chuang-tzu has great influence on Chinese ancient aesthetics.
13. Looking back at Listing 7, notice that its annotation declares that it supports asynchronous processing and sets the timeout.
14. Instructions include how to turn on Source Annotation, how to view injected code, and how to view the disassembly code at the current execution point.
15. Valid annotation type values range from 0 to 11, inclusive.
16. The support vector machine(SVM) and a group of annotation rules were used to support documental level annotation and lexical level annotation.
17. Position index annotation shape and connect to roles to be indexed.
18. The basic idea behind supplying annotation using an AOP construct is to avoid cluttering the program element's definition with annotations.
19. The new edition is based on previously unpublished manuscripts with full annotation.
20. The revised edition of the book includes many useful annotations.
21. Cross-referenced hyperlinks allow you to view any reference with audio annotations.
22. An informal group of exchange scientists at the North Carolina research center had already attached their annotations.
23. Some sections of the book reference journal articles exclusively[sentencedict.com], with no annotations as to what these journal articles contain.
24. Sima Biao's Xuhanshu (continuation of historiography of han dynasty)was annotated by Liu Zhao. As an annotation bookmaking , it's a distinguished achievement in Wei, Jin, South and North Dynasties.
25. The same applies to aspectual interfaces: You wouldn't want an annotation type called ReadLock whose purpose was to describe the use of the type.
26. Concerning the imbalance of the data set used in image annotation, a new self-balancing model based on external database was proposed.
27. Index not allowed in footnote endnote , header , footer, or annotation.
28. With the annotator aspect approach, the participation occurs only at the level of a shared understanding of annotation type.
29. Again , this rule has been indicated by an annotation on the diagram.
30. Specific functions include a 2 - point shortest path between the dynamic display, the segment length annotation.
More similar words: connotation, denotation, innovation, agitation, limitation, invitation, delectation, orientation, nation-state, affectation, consultation, presentation, precipitation, confrontation, argumentation, representation, rehabilitation, implementation, transportation, interpretation, prestidigitation, ratification, gratification, ostentatious, nation, donation, relation, negation, zonation, location.