Random good picture Not show
1. Civilization does not remian static, but changes constantly.
2. The population remained more or less static.
3. Oil prices have remained static for the last few months.
4. The locomotive is normally kept on static display in the National Railway Museum.
5. Economists predict that house prices will remain static for a long period.
6. House prices, which have been static for several months, are now rising again.
7. The economy is fairly static at the moment.
8. Her hair was full of static.
9. His promotion has caused a lot of static.
10. For some months the share price remained fairly static.
11. The balance sheet provides a static picture of the financial position at a point in time.
12. There's so much static on this radio I can't hear what they're saying.
13. Film divides motion up into a series of static images.
14. Prices on the stock market, which have been static, are now rising again.
15. The number of prosecutions has stayed static and the rate of convictions has fallen.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. My hair gets full of static when I brush it.
17. There was too much static to hear their message clearly.
18. His radio crackles back with nothing but static.
19. Something was filtered out, some obscuring, personal static.
20. There's a lot of static on the line.
21. The static over the intercom was terrible.
22. The resulting market power will generate static welfare losses.
23. To start with it's interactive not static.
24. There was a crackle of static electricity.
25. All but the last two tested static models.
26. Again there was static[sentencedict.com], a warped sound.
27. Unfortunately, the high divorce rate remains static.
28. It is never dull or static.
29. They were made to listen to white noise, such as static of the sort you might pick up between radio stations.
30. The number of young people obtaining qualifications has remained static or decreased.
More similar words: statistics, statistical, nation-state, devastating, state, estate, statue, status, statute, reinstate, statement, at a time, invitation, limitation, delectation, orientation, affectation, presentation, dogmatic, dramatic, confrontation, argumentation, automatic, pragmatic, representative, transportation, interpretation, rehabilitation, implementation, representation.