Synonym: haste, moisture, rain, rashness, snow, speed. Similar words: appreciation, prestidigitation, recipient, agitation, invitation, limitation, rehabilitation, presentation. Meaning: [prɪ‚sɪpɪ'teɪʃn] n. 1. the quantity of water falling to earth at a specific place within a specified period of time 2. the process of forming a chemical precipitate 3. the falling to earth of any form of water (rain or snow or hail or sleet or mist) 4. the act of casting down or falling headlong from a height 5. an unexpected acceleration or hastening 6. overly eager speed (and possible carelessness).
Random good picture Not show
1. Happiness is time precipitation, smile is the lonely sad.
2. All sad past, when time is slowly precipitation, you will find your own happiness is much larger than expected.
3. The compound is finally obtained by precipitation.
4. Acid precipitation may cause a reduction in forest productivity.
5. Rain, snow and hail are collectively known as precipitation.
6. Hail and sleet are types of precipitation.
7. There is heavy precipitation in some parts of the country.
8. The upswing in precipitation, and the crypto-science that explained it, were exactly what was needed.
9. The diameter of the circular precipitation line is measured arid compared to standards for quantitation.
10. Bennet also did numerous experiments on the electrostatic precipitation of powders.
11. Interference can be avoided by the precipitation of zinc sulphide and filtration.
12. Consequently[Sentencedict.com], precipitation of luminal calcium by dietary phosphate should inhibit these effects.
13. Much concern has been expressed that acid precipitation causes a reduction in forest productivity.
14. There has been no long-term decline in precipitation in the Himalaya.
15. Results: The diluent could prevent trimebutine maleate from precipitation.
16. Cryoglobulin was detected by cold precipitation.
17. The family is a constant shear flows, flow of mind wandering forever; love is like a hill endless sand, precipitation is the long-term accumulation of care; family like the night sky the Beidou, guided the lost lamb is the direction to go home.
18. The forecast is for dry, cloudy weather with no precipitation expected.
19. The most likely cause is a local reduction in precipitation.
20. While debris rained down on much of Western Washington during the quake, the more typical liquid precipitation has been strangely absent.
21. This ensures that the precipitated fraction is not broadened by local precipitation during addition of the non-solvent.
22. Iron and manganese bicarbonates can be removed in the cold lime-soda treatment by pre-aeration,[sentencedict.com] followed by precipitation as the insoluble hydroxides.
23. A second major problem is the loss of bitterness due to precipitation in boiling and in fermentation.
24. And yet, almost without exception, they obey the convention that clear blue skies are good and precipitation is not.
25. The wind sweeps unhindered across the plains, and there is very little precipitation.
26. In the last four days, we've had three inches of precipitation.
27. Secondly, the persistence of a canopy enhances the interception of nutrients from precipitation.
28. Changes in wind appear to have been more important ecologically than changes in temperature or precipitation.
29. The labelled fragments were eluted from acrylamide gels and purified by ethanol precipitation.
30. After extracting with phenol-chloroform, it is not necessary to recover the plasmid by ethanol precipitation.
More similar words: appreciation, prestidigitation, recipient, agitation, invitation, limitation, rehabilitation, presentation, interpretation, representation, participation, denotation, connotation, recipe, orientation, delectation, nation-state, affectation, consultation, argumentation, confrontation, recommendation, recrimination, transportation, implementation, reconciliation, preoccupation, prevarication, precise, precinct.