Random good picture Not show
1. The President's speeches are regularly reproduced verbatim in the state-run newspapers.
2. Their stories were taped and transcribed verbatim.
3. I was treated to a verbatim report of every conversation she's taken part in over the past week.
4. She had an amazing memory and could recall verbatim quite complex conversations.
5. He reported the speech verbatim.
6. She recited the speech verbatim.
7. I write this down verbatim, for much the same reason I took notes in college.
8. It's from both of them, repeated verbatim despite the howls of protest raised at the very idea of it all.
9. Unfortunately the two verbatim reports of what was said slightly disagreed with each other.
10. Typically this involves writing down lots of verbatim quotes and also making notes on any non-verbal goings-on.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. It was nothing but a verbatim translation.
12. He repeated her remarks verbatim.
13. Encloses code added to generated wrapper file verbatim.
14. Some quotations he carried verbatim in his mind.
15. In this task, takers repeat sentences verbatim.
16. The following is taken almost verbatim from Cox's paper.
17. Asymmetric private keys should never be stored verbatim or in plain text on the local computer.
18. I've been looking into this in verbatim reports of synodal proceedings.
19. It was an almost verbatim reply of many exchanges of previous years.
20. The interview tapes were transcribed verbatim, were proofed and the content was analyzed.
21. Ask them to paraphrase a short story, and they may repeat it verbatim without making changes.
22. In the second half of the year almost every manager made that statement to me, almost verbatim.
23. She said little about herself, instead giving me colourful, often verbatim accounts of everyone else.
24. The only alternative, in her view, was to simply copy the wording verbatim and hope the Doctor could translate it.
25. His memory was so good that he could repeat many Shakespeare plays verbatim.
26. In the initial echo command, the apostrophes prevent interpretation of the variable, instead yielding a verbatim copy of the quoted text, the four-letter string $var.
27. Sometimes, however, Mechanical - Age representations shouldn't be translated verbatim into the digital world.
28. There are four basic methods of delivering a speech:reading verbatim from a manuscript, reciting a memorized text, speaking with PowerPoint, and speaking extemporaneously, or impromptu.
29. Assuming that /home/joe/stuff exists on the destination machine and is writable by you, the two files and the directory are copied verbatim to the remote machine.
30. Do not read word - by - word ( verbatim ) from your Power Point slides.
More similar words: verbal, quarterback, every time, at a time, once upon a time, conversation, from time to time, herb, over and over, bat, urban, baths, combat, suburban, garbage, debate, battery, bathroom, time, timing, timber, on time, victim, in time, at times, in no time, at no time, ultimate, estimate, lifetime.