Random good picture Not show
1. Sally was ecstatic about her new job.
2. Annie was ecstatic about the idea.
3. He gave an ecstatic sigh of happiness.
4. Martin was not exactly ecstatic at the news.
5. They gave an ecstatic reception to the speech.
6. The new president was greeted by an ecstatic crowd.
7. The exhibition attracted thousands of visitors and ecstatic reviews.
8. She was absolutely ecstatic when I told her the news.
9. He was ecstatic at the news of his daughter's birth.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. They were greeted by the cheers of an ecstatic crowd.
11. Just as we were about to reach ecstatic heights.
12. Some couples are ecstatic, while others have mixed reactions.
13. Roh was ecstatic about the results of the meeting.
14. The passage takes off thereafter in ecstatic inventory.
15. His laughter now was ecstatic; he wiped away tears.
16. Rose's face loomed suddenly, ecstatic and blank.
17. Jacqueline was ecstatic to see her old friends again.
18. It received universally ecstatic reviews, and deservedly so.
19. In the ecstatic Louisville locker room, Brian Kiser celebrated the first game-winning shot of his career.
20. Ecstatic, the boy tried on one mask after another, roaring like a lion or mewing like a cat.
21. I was feeling ecstatic, yet did not hope to sustain this ecstasy through my life.
22. Some were engulfed while still sunbathing, ecstatic eyes turned upward to salt water.
23. More then 40,000 ecstatic fans filled stadia each night to scream at the girly they instantly dubbed the Mighty Minogue.
24. The kids were ecstatic when we brought home the new video game system.
25. Now after ecstatic reviews it is playing to packed audiences in London.
26. His wife gave birth to their first child, and he was ecstatic about it.
27. The upper windows and galleries were full enough, however, although the faces were more respectful and curious than ecstatic.
28. Almost always the crossing of boundaries between the sexes occurred during ecstatic rites involving loud music and wild dancing processions.
29. It may also distract its members from the present quagmire with legends of a storied past or promises of an ecstatic future.
30. Her reading of the passions of men and women in the past so often revealed that ecstatic love ended in tragedy.
More similar words: static, statically, statistics, statistical, nation-state, devastating, music stand, state, status, estate, statue, statute, reinstate, statement, statutory, status quo, at a time, chief of state, denotation, tentative, annotation, agitation, state of affairs, limitation, commutative, invitation, connotation, delectation, qualitative, orientation.