Similar words: statistical, artistic, that is to say, realistic, optimistic, devastating, sophisticated, mathematics. Meaning: [stə'tɪstɪk] n. a branch of applied mathematics concerned with the collection and interpretation of quantitative data and the use of probability theory to estimate population parameters.
Random good picture Not show
1. Statistics show/suggest that women live longer than men.
2. Statistics can be notoriously unreliable.
3. A lot can be inferred from these statistics.
4. Statistics should be treated with caution.
5. The statistics can be depicted as a graph.
6. The statistics don't reveal of course unrecorded crime.
7. Official statistics show real wages declining by 24%.
8. The statistics seriously underestimate the number of people affected.
9. The statistics are highly questionable .
10. Politicians love to use statistics to support their arguments.
11. It's difficult to interpret these statistics without knowing how they were obtained.
12. The bald statistics tell us nothing about the underlying trends.
13. Latest statistics suggest the North/South divide is becoming even more pronounced.
14. The most striking feature of those statistics is the high proportion of suicides.
15. Statistics showed a reverse trend to that recorded in other countries.
16. Statistics show that 50% of new businesses fail in their first year.
16. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
17. Statistics show that far more people are able to ride a bicycle than can drive a car.
18. According to official statistics the disease killed over 500 people.
19. They fleshed out the president's plan with statistics and procedural details.
20. These statistics are misleading.
21. Government statistics show the largest drop in industrial output for ten years.
22. Statistics are integral to medical research.
23. The statistics show that it was no hollow warning.
24. She always snowing the bosses with statistics.
25. I suspect these statistics flatter to deceive.
26. He has all the latest statistics at his fingertips.
27. I'd like to kick off the discussion with a few statistics.
28. Every time we have this argument you wheel out the same old statistics, and I'm still not convinced!
29. And still the row rumbles on over who is to blame for the steadily surging crime statistics.
30. It's not easy to disentangle the truth from the official statistics.
More similar words: statistical, artistic, that is to say, realistic, optimistic, devastating, sophisticated, mathematics, characteristic, prestidigitation, music stand, state, antiseptic, estate, status, statue, scientist, that is, chastisement, statute, statement, stick to, stick out, plastic, what is more, domestic, at a time, distinct, fantastic, do justice.