Similar words: nail, ailment, mail, email, junk mail, entailment, rail, jail. Meaning: n. any mail that is physically delivered by the postal service.
Random good picture Not show
(1) The insanity can magnify and motorize the snail mail.
(2) I will email you with my snail mail address.
(3) Mike : Any snail mail for me today?
(4) Email is much faster than snail mail.
(5) Nobody can stand the snail mail when everyone has got a computer in the future.
(6) You can keep, re - read and answer snail mail properly print out emails or anything from websites.
(7) If you're doing a snail mail survey(sentencedict.com), trade up a bit: Anything that distinguishes the survey from direct marketing will increase your success rate.
(8) Even though it is now called snail mail, regular mail is anything but slow.
(9) We agreed the deal online, but we'll have to wait for snail mail to get the paperwork.
(10) E - mail is becoming so popular that some young children have never received snail mail before!
(11) It defies logic that we will be able to get the best out of health information with sheaths of paper flying around by snail mail.
(12) In some ways it 's just a mimic of an old-school snail mail chain letter .